thirty six

Hey guys! There are many of you that stuck with me and continued reading this story and that makes me sooo happy :)
Please vote and comment to make me even happierrr!
I swear every time I get a notification about someone commenting or voting it literally makes my day. You guys make my day, every single day! Thank you!
___

The guys decided to start out by going back to "work", instead of staying home and hiding out.
Meanwhile I was sitting at the house alone, worrying about them all day.
I knew something was gonna go wrong.
I mean, they can't just skip out on these drug dealers for months and just show up one day like nothing happened.

So I anxiously pace back and forth throughout the house, impatiently waiting for them to get home.

Around 10 pm I finally heard the door open.
I was seated at the dining room table and I quickly stood and walked towards the front door.
But no one was there.
I walked closer to the door and noticed a single rose lying in the doorway with a note attached to it.

I picked up the rose and turned my back towards the door.
'Watch your back'

Then as soon as I turned back towards the door, I wasn't alone.

___

Luke POV

"They didn't even ask us where we'd been. They didn't say anything about us not showing up for months. Something about that is just odd." Louis said as we walked through the front door of the house at 11 pm.
"Claire! We're home!" I yelled and walked through the house looking for her.

I checked our bedroom, she wasn't there.
I checked the living room, she wasn't there either.
"Claire!" I yelled again, hoping she was in the bathroom or something.

But she wasn't.
I couldn't find her anywhere.
"Claire!" I yelled desperately, "Where are you?"

"What's wrong, mate?" Louis asked, as all the boys ran in and joined me in the living room.
"She's gone. Claire isn't here."
___
"Maybe she went to the store or Starbucks." Niall suggested, although he didn't look like he cared too much. He's probably just tired, because I know all of the boys care about Claire and her safety.
"Yeah, mate, I bet she just wanted to go to work or something." Liam said, patting my back and sitting down on the couch.
"I'm sure she'll be back late, Luke. Let's just watch some tv." Harry said as he, Louis, and Niall joined Liam on the couch and motioned for me to sit down.
I hesitated but decided to sit and wait for Claire. But if she didn't come back soon, I'm going out to look for her.

It had been an hour and she still wasn't home. I could no longer help myself and I finally stood up and announced, "I'm going to look for her."

"Oh c'mon, mate. It's 12:00 at night. Let's at least wait until morning, we'll never find her in the dark." Louis tried to coax me into staying but I just lost it.

"What is the matter with you all? Claire is gone and we don't know where she is or if she's okay and all you guys want to do is sit and watch tv. Do you even care about her?" I screamed and I could feel my face getting hotter and hotter, most likely turning a slight reddish color.

"Of course we do, Luke. It's just no use going at there at night. Besides, where are we even supposed to look?" Louis said, seeming exasperated with me.

"And you said it yourself, we have no idea where she. So how are we supposed to find her?"

"Well we do know one thing. Who took her. And I'm going whether you all come with me or not." I huffed, grabbed my phone and jacket, then headed off towards the door.

I faintly heard them all groan before they grabbed their coats and phones as well and followed me out the door.

We all piled into Louis's car and drove towards the place we knew all too well.