THAT'S A WRAP

I cannot believe this book is already over. This has been crazy.
Thank you guys for reading and voting and commenting. You literally make my day. I love all of my readers and all of my followers so much, you guys don't even understand. 😭
Make sure to go over to the next book I will be writing and read that one too! :)
It's called 'Charades' and here is the description:

"She isn't what you think." I tried to convince my friend. "She's not this good girl that obeys her parents and sits in her room all the time. She sneaks out, parties, and drinks just like all the girls that we go for."

"Yeah, whatever man. Your acting like a maniac. She is and always will be a good, innocent, girl." Ross laughed.

"I'm telling you the truth! She isn't anything like she says she is and I will prove it!" I shouted, causing everyone in the small diner to turn their attention towards me. I huffed before rising from my seat at the booth and stomping out the door.

I know she's playing charades.
And I'm gonna beat her at her own game.
----------------------------

Again, thank you guys so much! And I hope you guys decided to keep reading my works!
If any of you guys ever need someone to talk to, please message me! I love talking to you guys, so please don't hesitate to message me or comment something to me it even post something on my profile!
Also, if anyone would like me to make a cover for you book just message me and we'll sort the details and get that done! :)

Muccccchhhhhh love,
destiny <3