Percy Jackson

You and your boyfriend, the famous Percy Jackson were in his cabin just chilling out besides you having to hide away from your half-brother, Nico for pranking him but that's a whole different story to talk about. 

You felt Percy poke your back while drawing on a piece of paper, naturally you ignored him trying to finish the drawing.

You heard him let out a groan and bury his face in your neck; you could feel his warm breath against your skin. If you weren't use to him doing this, there would be shivers going down your back.

You jumped up and dropped everything the moment Percy poked your stomach; you saw the grin on his face. "Don't you dare Jackson!" You shouted but it didn't stop the sea boy from tickling you. In short a hardcore tickle fight went down between you and Percy, with him being the winner.

"I give, I-I give!" You cried out trying to catch your breath.

"I am victorious yet again!" Percy stated while picking you up and tossing you on his bed. He climb onto the bed next to you and pulled you into a cuddle.

"You're an ass-hole!" You giggled, running your hand through his messy hair. Percy pressed a kiss to your forehead then gave you a short, sweet kiss on the lips.

"Yeah but I'm your ass-hole." Percy muttered while placing his head against your neck. You felt him mutter out a tired 'I love you' before falling asleep with you following close behind.