Feelings

-Kami POV-

The sound ninja tossed us into Orochimaru's room and I looked over him. "Orochimaru-sama, are you hurt anywhere?" I asked, worriedly. I checked his arms, legs, torso, etc. There seemed to be a few scratches and bruises, but nothing serious. "Whew, Lord third didn't mange to do any serious damage. He patted my head and went to sit in his chair. I sat in front of him and just waited.

"Why're you so loyal to me?" He asked, all of a sudden. Why am I so loyal to him? It's unnatural for me. The only other person I'm loyal to is Sasuke, but I broke that loyalty when I went with Orochimaru-sama. It was like every fiber in my body is telling me to obey and protect him. To give my life if need be. I figured that out when Lord third almost killed him. I couldn't help, but betray my village to protect him. I didn't even think when I attacked. My body just moved on its own.

"I don't exactly know... I just feel the need to be loyal to you." I admitted. I placed my hand over my heart. It was beating a mile a minute and I couldn't control it. "Orochimaru-sama, if you'll excuse me. I'm going to get some sleep." I get up from my spot and leave his room. I head towards mine and lay on my comfortable bed. I place my hand over my heart again and feel it slowly starting to calm itself. I don't quite understand these feelings I'm having, but I indent to find out. If being near Orochimaru-sana all the time means I'll get a step closer to finding out these feelings then so be it. Loyalty isn't all I'm feeling and I bet Orochimaru-sama knows the answers to my questions. I close my eyes and that's lights out for me.

-Orochimaru POV-

I patted Kami's head and sat in my chair. She came and sat right in front of me. I began thinking of what happened back there when I was fighting my old sensei. When I was in trouble Kami, despite the risks, came to my aid and killed the Hokage just so I'd live. She betrayed the leaf when she rescued me. She gave up everything just to save my life. "Why're you so loyal to me?" I said aloud. After about a minute I got an answer.

"I don't exactly know... I just feel the need to be loyal to you." Kami said. I could feel my heart beat racing, but I didn't let it show. She put her hand over heart the excused herself to her room. As soon as she left, I placed my hand over my heart and felt it beating faster and faster. I didn't want to left her leave, but I'm sure she was exhausted from today and is feeling the same beating heart sensation. I know my feelings towards her is a romantic one, but I wonder if she knows... I don't want to out-straight admit it though. I will give this some time and patience until I confess my feeling for her. It's too soon plus I don't even know if she feels the same way nor do I know if these romantic feelings will last. As my heart beat calmed itself I put my hand down and laid in my own bed to get some sleep. I'd never admit, but that battle took a lot out of me and I need sleep. I closed my eyes and began to drift asleep. I thought I heard my door open, but I'm half asleep so it could be a dream. The next thing I knew, I felt a small, warm, body climb into my bed and start cuddling close to me.

I opened one eye and looked down at the warmth. There in my arms was Kami. I smiled and hugged her tightly. If this is a dream I don't want it to end.