In the End

~5 year time skip~ -Naomi POV-

"Mommy, are you a princess?" I asked.

I heard her chuckle a bit before shaking her head no. "No, what makes you think I am?" She asked.

"Daddy calls you 'Kami-hime' all the time. So that means you're a princess, right?" I asked. I was curious. All my books says, you use '-hime' at the end of a princess's name, so that must mean mommy is a princess.

"Do you want to hear a story?" She asked. I nodded my head happily and listened to her story. "Long ago, lived 4 people; Hiruzen Sarutobi, Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Orochimaru. They were all on a team together led by Sarutobi-sensei, also known as Lord Third. Well, Lord third brought up these three to be fine shinobi of the leaf and they made a name for themselves during the Third ninja war; the Legendary Sannin. After the war, Orochimaru, Jiraiya, and Tsunade were praised by the leaf and considered legends since they were named the Legendary Sannin. Orochimaru was a bit more curious than others. He wanted to learn all the jutsu's in the world, so he studies all type of techniques and experimented. The Leaf village didn't support his research so he left the village to continue his research in peace. Along the way, he gathered followers who called him Lord Orochimaru. Then suddenly, I came along. Me and Orochimaru didn't start off with a great start, but I knew somewhere deep down inside me I needed to be with him, so I left the village to travel with him. Later on came my brother, Sasuke. Orochimaru taught Sasuke all type of jutsu's and he became strong while I learned medical ninjutsu from Orochimaru's best friend Kabuto. Around that time, Orochimaru and I got close and I realized the feelings I had for him. So we stayed together for a really long time til we made you. Orochimaru was extremely happy so he gave up his quest to learn every jutsu in the world so he could watch his daughter grow up. When we got married, I became a princess in his eyes, so that's why he calls me Kami-hime and you, Naomi-hime. We're both princesses in his eyes."

"Are you telling her my life story?" I heard my dad ask.

"Indeed I am." Dad came and wrapped his arms around me and brought me closer to him and mom.

"We have something important to ask you, Naomi-hime." Dad said.

"What is it?" I asked. He set me on the ground so that they were both towering over me with serious faces.

"Would you like to join the ninja academy in the Hidden Leaf village?" They asked. I was a bit surprised since I was never allowed to leave the hideout grounds without someone accompanying me. I smiled brightly and nodded my head.

"Well, come on, let's go get you registered." Mom smiled down at me, holding out her hand. I grabbed it and we all started walking towards the village. It wasn't long before I was registered. My parents kissed me goodbye and left me inside the ninja academy; alone. I slid the door open. I immediately recognized Uncle Naruto's son, Boruto and Uncle Sasuke's daughter, Sarada. I walked over to Boruto.

"Parents finally let you join, huh?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. I was excited for this.

My ambition is to finish what my father couldn't; to learn all types of jutsus, but to make it more appropriate rather than what he did. After my first day of class, I ran home. I told my mom all about my first day.

"Mom, how did you and dad meet? And how do you have the byakugan instead of the Uchiha's sharingan?" I asked.

-3rd POV-

"Well, I was in the woods training..." Kami started off telling her story to Naomi. To explain her bad deeds that she did in her life and how they ended up living in a hideout in the middle of the forest instead of the Uchiha compound. Naomi listened carefully, not leaving any details out. In the end, Naomi changed her ambition after hearing her mother's story. Her new dream, ambition, is to restore the Uchiha name with her mother and make it as prosperous as it once was.

The End