Zetsu

-Kami POV-

I took off my bandages and looked into the mirror. My eyes changed from an onyx black to a pearly white. I forces chakra into my eyes and notice my eyes stayed white, but still had the tombs of the sharingan on them. I smiled at my new eyes. They felt stronger. I walked out of my bedroom and entered the kitchen. I saw Sasuke sitting there and I sat in front of him. I closed my eyes before he could see them. "I have something important to tell you."

"What is it?" He asked. "And why are your eyes closed?"

"As much as I love the sharingan and all, I switched them out for the byakugan." I opened my eyes slowly and saw the shock on his face. "Before you get mad or anything, I made this choice myself and there is nothing you could have done to change my mind." I state. He didn't say anything, but got up from the table and left. I puff out my cheeks in anger and kick the wall; leaving a crater where I kicked. Kabuto-san walked in and gasped at the crater.

"What happened to the wall?!" He yelled.

"I kicked it. Sasuke got mad at me." I pouted.

"You made that crater just by kicking it?" Orochimaru-sama asked.

"Itachi put a genjutsu on her so it'll seem like she has supernatural strength." Sasuke said as he walked in with Orochimaru-sama. "He was afraid something would happen to her if he didn't. He was always so careful when it came to our sister."

I puffed out my cheeks and stomped off to Orochimaru-sama's bedroom. The only place I knew Sasuke wouldn't think to look. I jumped onto his bed and landed on my back. I spread my limbs out, taking the whole bed. "Stupid Sasuke." I murmured. "He thinks he's so high and mighty when he really isn't."

"If you're that mad then why don't you spend time with us for a while?" A voice said. I looked around and saw a two toned Venus flytrap man .

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Zetsu." He answered.

"For how long?"

"For as long as you want." The white side said.

For as long as I want? That sounds tempting. I could leave and give Sasuke some time to calm down. Beside I rather be somewhere other than here while he's mad. "Fine, I'll go." I say.

He comes completely out of the wall and I walk over to him. He grabs me and we teleport to a meadow full of flowers and butterflies. I smiled widely then go and chase a butterfly. I look up at the sky and twirl around. It's so peaceful here. I don't think I ever want to leave. I flop down onto the comfy grass and look at the clouds above. I couldn't help, but close my eyes and start nodding off.

-Zetsu POV-

I notice Kami fell asleep watching the clouds so I walk over to her. Itachi was always spying on her and while I was spying on him, I felt a connection towards this girl. Not like romance feelings. More like a protection feeling. How a father would protect his little girl or how an older brother would protect his baby sister. That type of feeling. Although, the last time I saw her, she had black eyes not white ones. Itachi might not like the color change in her eyes. I plop down next to her and my black side starts messing with her hair. If anyone were to see us, this would be embarrassing. Luckily, no one, but Obito knows about this place. And speaking of the devil, here he comes.

"Zetsu, what are you doing with this child?" He asks.

"She's Itachi's sister. I'm taking care of her for a while." My white half says.

"She's mad at her twin, Sasuke. I only took her away from him for a while." My black side adds. I feel her move and she gets up, rubbing her eyes.

"Zetsu-kun, who's he?" Kami asks.

"Madara Uchiha." Obito answers.

"Oh, goodnight." She states and falls back asleep.

Obito and I sweat drop at her reaction then look at each other. "Well she's an odd one." I state.

A/N: To clarify somethings about Zetsu.

I- Both the white and black half of Zetsu.

Regular text- White side of Zetsu.

Bold text- Black side of Zetsu.

Italicized and bold- both sides speaking.