Naomi

Month 4 -Kami POV-

"Oi, Orochimaru-sama, I want ice cream!" I yelled, waking him up.

He looked over to the clock then back to me. "Kami, it's 3 in the morning. Why do you want ice cream?"

"I don't know. I just woke up to pee and decided I wanted ice cream." He grumbled, but got up anyway.

"What kind do you want?" He asked. I told him the flavor and he went to get it. I put a hand on my tiny belly and soothed it. I haven't talked to Sasuke and I feel sad about it, but he isn't my main priority at the moment. Rule number one about being a parent: ALWAYS no matter what, no matter the circumstance, put your child before yourself or anyone else.

"I can't wail until you're born." I whispered.

"Me either." I heard. I looked over to the voice and saw Orochimaru standing there with my ice cream. He handed me the pint and kissed my forehead. "Now eat it and get some sleep." I nodded my head and ate my ice cream. Little moments like this make me happy. Just cuddling next to my boyfriend, eating ice cream, and talking about irrelevant stuff.

Month 5 -Kami POV-

"Orochimaru-sama! Only 4 more months til our baby is born!" I yelled, running into our bedroom.

"I know, I can't wait." He said. I smiled brightly and cuddled next to him, rubbing my baby bump. Only 4 more months and our baby will be born. I kissed Orochimaru's cheek. I can't believe we've been together for 2 years and we're already going to have our first child. Time sure does fly by fast.

Month 6 -Kami POV-

I was laying on an operation table while Kabuto checked on my baby. Today is the day we find out the sex. I held onto Orochimaru's hand while Kabuto examined the ultrasound pictures. "Congratulations, it's a girl!" I smiled a wide grin and squeezed Orochimaru's hand.

"What should we name her?" I asked. I looked over to Kabuto. "Will you like to be the godfather Kabuto-san?"

He blushed and pointed to himself. "You want me to be the godfather?"

I nodded my head and smiled. "Of course! You'd be a perfect for the job."

"I'd be honored to be the godfather." I smiled and looked over to Orochimaru.

"Any name suggestions?" I asked.

"How about we name her Naomi?" Kabuto suggested. I looked over to Orochimaru and he nodded his head. I rubbed my belly and whispered, "I can't wait for you to be born, Naomi."

Month 7 -Sasuke POV-

I walked through the familiar halls of Orochimaru's hideout. It's been a while since I've been here, but I just really needed to see my sister. She's the only family I have left and I wanted to see her. I walked into the kitchen and saw a disturbing sight. Kami and Orochimaru were baking a cake together, having a food fight with the ingredients, laughing. I cleared my throat and they finally noticed my presence. "I'll give you two some time alone." I heard Orochimaru say then he kissed my sister's cheek and left the kitchen.

"Hey Sasuke, what are you doing here?" She asked.

I didn't respond to her question. Instead I walked over to her and hugged her tightly, sobbing slightly. I missed her. We're family and family should stick together. "I'm sorry, I stayed away for a long time. I don't care if you're carrying his child. I just want to be with you. We're family and family should stick together." She hugged me tighter and I heard her crying.

"I missed you so much, Sasuke-nii."

"I missed you too, Kami."

Month 8 -Kami POV-

Sasuke was now back at the base as Orochimaru's student and in a month our baby girl, Naomi will be born. I was huge and on best rest. Neither Kabuto, Orochimaru, or Sasuke let me get up for anything. I'd always have someone walk me to the bathroom or someone would bring me food. I was starting to get lazy and I didn't like it one bit. "Naomi you're going to love it here in Orochimaru's hideout."

Month 9 -Kami POV-

It was around 4 in the morning when I felt extreme pain. "Orochimaru-sama!!" I screamed. He immediately shot out of bed and looked over at me.

"What's wrong!?" He asked frantically.

"It's time." I breathed out. He jumped out of the bed and carried me to the closest experimental room. He set me down and called for Kabuto while releasing a man from the operation table and putting him into a cage. He laid me down and Kabuto came rushing in with Sasuke right behind him. Clearly knowing what's going on, Kabuto got started right away.

After a painful 7 hours later Naomi was born. I looked over at my baby girl and smiled. I leaned back into the cold, bloody, table and decided to take a short nap from all that pushing.