Itachi

-Kami POV-

I slipped off my bed and did my regular morning routine. I haven't talked to Sasuke about the whole pregnancy thing or who the father was. Actually I haven't seen him since my 'announcement.' Kabuto-san checks up on me and the baby and so does Orochimaru. Scratch that, Orochimaru doesn't let me do anything! He's so protective over me and this baby. He either has Kabuto or someone watch over me. Honestly, it feels like I'm on house arrest. Walking over to Sasuke's bedroom, I knocked on his door. "Hey, Sasuke, it's me. Can I come in?" I asked.

I heard some shuffling around and Sasuke popped out. He looked around then pulled me in. He pushed me on his bed then continued packing his stuff. "We're leaving. Get ready." He stated.

Shocked, I stood up. "What?! Why!?"

"It's time we get our revenge on Itachi." As soon as Itachi left his mouth, I nodded in understanding. I left his bedroom and into mine. Sasuke and I prepared for this moment since the day the massacre happened. I am not letting this chance get away. I pulled open all my dressers and closets, packing my clothes. I gathered all my weapons and put them in my weapon pouch. I went into my bathroom and stood in my mirror.

"Byakugan!" My veins popped out where my eyes were. I stared in my eyes then down to my body. Everything was normal. I deactivated it then met up with Sasuke.

"We'll talk about the whole baby thing after our revenge." Sasuke stated. I looked down in guilt and nodded my head. Then we were off. I looked back at the base and shook my head. Sorry Orochimaru-sama, but this is more important. I rushed forward, next to Sasuke, heading to our destination.

~Time skip. Meeting with Itachi~ -Kami POV-

Sasuke and I stood in front of Itachi. This was it. Our whole lives we've been harboring our hate and training to get stronger; just for this exact moment.

I pointed my finger to Itachi. "Itachi! Today's the day you die. We've harbored our hate and now we're going to get our revenge!" I brought my hand down and looked at Sasuke. He nodded his head and we stared back at Itachi.

"Sharingan!"

"Byakugan!" Sasuke and I yelled at the same time. Itachi was shocked to see my eyes, but he recovered quickly. I held hands with Sasuke. "Byakugan, sharingan assistance!" Using my byakugan to assist Sasuke, allows Sasuke to cast a stronger genjutsu and helps evade stronger genjutus.

(Sasuke's and Itachi's battle is too long for me to explain, so there's the fight if you want to check it out.)

I collapse onto the ground. I intake air greedily. It's finally over. Itachi is dead. Finally. Tears stream out of my eyes. We finally avenged our clan. I close my eyes and let the darkness consume me.

I groggily wake up. I carefully sit up and intake my surroundings. The familiar stone walls and experiment room calms my nerves. "You're lucky nothing happened to that baby." Kabuto-san says from the door.

"I was protecting my stomach from everything. I never let any harm come anywhere near my baby." I stated while rubbing my tiny baby bump. Now that my revenge is over and done with, I am now going to rebuild the Uchiha clan and it'll be better than ever. "Where's Sasuke?" I asked.

Kabuto-san looked away. "He went with the Akatsuki. It would seem that Itachi killed the Uchiha clan over the orders of the Third Hokage, so Sasuke is going to get revenge on the Hidden Leaf. What are you going to do?"

I grimaced. I hugged my stomach. "I'm staying here to raise this baby with Orochimaru-sama. I'm angry with the Hidden Leaf for doing what they did, but I'm the one that killed the third so I feel at the peace at the moment. If Sasuke wants me to take part in his revenge plan then I'll be there to support him, but for now...this baby is my top priority."

Kabuto-san came over to me and kissed my forehead. "Get some rest. You're going to need it." I nodded my head and laid back down on the operation table. It was a bit uncomfortable, but I was too tired to pay any mind to it.

AN: I know Sasuke killed Orochimaru, but let's pretend his didn't. Kaay? :D