thanks dad

A/N here I am again. I don't really have al lot to say but when I saw the chapters that I wrote I thought, wow I really just write one-shots about suprises in school (whoops). Not that I mind tho I think that they are pretty diffrent then others so yeah. Should I maybe change the title of the book? Idk.
Okey but on with the story. In this one percy suprises annabeth bladibladibla.. (tbh I came on this idea by something I saw on thumblr)
Btw this is after TLO
EDIT:I've finally found the picture. Credits to whoever drawn this beautiful art.

Frederick Chase P.O.V (didn't see that coming did ya)
A couple of months ago Annabeth came back to us. When she arrived she looked terrible but still tried to smile a little at us. On the way home from the airport she explained what had happend While she was gone. After a While she started over her so called boyfriend, it kind of went like this. "So yeah thanks to percy I am still alive and he gave immortality up for me" Annabeth said While blushing a really deep shead of red. "Is this percy guy also the one that came to our house asking for help?" I asked. "Yes, That's him". "He sounds Wonderfully dear, I hope he makes you happy" helen said. "Oh he surely does" she answerd dreamly.

~time skip to a month later~

Today when Annabeth came home from school something was wrong. She arrived on time like usually, but then she went straight to her room without even saying hey. When I went to check on her I heard my little girl crying softly. When I opend the Door a little I saw her looking at a picture from her and a boy (I guess percy) hugging. It broke my heart in a million peaces. I silently closed the Door and walked back to the living room to grab my phone. I called the only person that I think could make my little girl happy again. "Hello, with percy. Who is this?"."hello percy so uhm i'm Annabeth's dad and I wanted to ask you if you could visit us for a couple of days".

Annabeth's P.O.V
This day was terrible for hades sake. First my alarm didn't go off. Second almost all of my shirts and sweaters were in the laundry. Actually now I think of it that wasn't so bad because it gave me a excuse to were one of Percy's hoodies. And as last I was almost late in class. While I was grabbing my stuff out of my backpack a picture of me and percy fell out and on the floor. Before I could grab it someone else did. Everyone meet the Queen bitch Jess. "Oeh who is this hottie Annie? Can I meet him he would be perfect as my boyfriend" she squeld. "First of never ever call me Annie again or I will rip your head of. Second I will Never set up a date for you and my boyfriend because I wouldn't want him to have nightmares every night". "Ha don't Let me laugh Beth you woudn't be able to have such a hot boy with those look". She said While throwing me the picture back and walking away to her seat. That girl really gets on my nervs sometimes.
When school was out and I was heading back home I started to cry. When I arrived I headed to my room immediatally. I sunk to the floor with the picture of percy and I in my hands.

~time skip to a few days later~

It happend While I was in my greek class. The teacher of our greek class is my half-sister Marian (Yes she knows I'm a daughter of Athena too) and she was telling us some stuff about the argo. I was just looking out of the window because I allready knew all this, and she knew that so it wasn't a problem. I was just staring outside watching the leaves fall of the trees when I saw some movement in the corner of my eye. When I look more closely I saw that it was my seaweedbrain, My freaking boyfriend that lives in New York was standing right there next to his car with a losliped grin on his face. From that moment on I couldn't hold it anymore and started to cry. In the middle of the class. Way to make a scène Annabeth good Job. "Are you allright deary?" Marian asked. "Ye-yes I-I am allright Mar, It's Just.. please look outside" I tried to say. After I said that every single head turned to the Window. "C-can I go to him please?" I asked silently. "Ofcourse you can go to him Annabeth, i'll look after your stuff here" she answerd. She didn't have to say it twice. I jumped off my seat and ran outside. When he came in sight I sprinted towards him. "Seaweedbrain!" I screamed. "Hey wisegi-" he couldn't finish his sentance because my lips were stuck on his. My legs were around his waist and he grabed my thights with one arm and with the other he balanced himself against the car so he wouldn't fall backwards. After a couple of minutes (that only felt like a couple of seconds) I Let my legs fall to the ground and burried my head in his chest. "I missed you so much Percy" i said While hugging him thighter if that was even possible. "I missed you too Annabeth there wasn't a day I didn't think of you" he said While kissing my head. "But why are you here, not that I don't like it but still?" "Well a few days ago I got a call from your dad. He said that you were crying in your room so he asked me if I could visit a couple of days so you could be cheerful again". I just Needed to kiss him again okey don't judge me. "What do you want to do now wisegirl?" Percy asked. "I need to grab my stuff from the class room first after that I just want to say a really big thank you to my dad.

A/N: 1036 words guys few my thumbs Hurt.
Byee x