Flower crowns

A/N so uhmm..yeah.. it has been long hasn't it?
It's not like I have time now to write because I have to learn some shit for school buuuttt... I suddenly have insperation or something so yeah.
Quite some time ago I found this fanart of percabeth and it gave me an idea. (Look picture).
This is just percabeth fluff.

Percy's P.O.V
Annabeth and I are currently sitting under Thalia's tree on CHB Hill. I was just enjoying the sun with Annabeth against my chest sleeping peacefully. Atleast that was what I thought. She suddenly jumped up and sat before me, scaring the living daylight out of me. She looked around like she was looking for something. "Annabeth what are you doing?" I asked her a little pissed off because she disturbed my sunbathing. "I saw this thing on Tumblr ones.... Yes! I found them!" She yelled while crawling to some wild flowers. "What did you saw on tumblr and what were you looking for?" I asked her confused. She picked some of the flowers "You know those things you make of flowers and put on your head?". I walked to the place she was kneeling "You mean Flower crowns?". "Yes those Seaweedbrain" she said while rolling her eyes "Well I want to make them for you and me." "Like... right now?". "Yes Percy. like right now" she said a little anoyed. I layed down next to the flowers on the grass "allright Wise girl go ahead, i'll just wait until you're done". She kissed my nose and started waving the flowers. I don't know how she did it, but after 10 minutes she somehow created a perfect looking crown made of peach flowers. "Look I'm done with mine" she said happily. I sat up and said "Let me put it on your head". "Okey" she answerd. I rised from my laying down position and kneeled before the now sitting Annabeth. I carefully lifted the flower crown from her hands and placed it on her head. I kissed her on the forehead and said "Beautiful, just like you". "Cheesy like always" she said blushing. I grabed her face between my hands "It's Just the truth wise girl, I can't help it". I started to lean in for a kiss, but Annabeth crawled out of my reach and started to pick more flowers, for I guess my crown. I made a sad face and looked at her like she was a devil for not letting me kiss her "I still have to make your crown too Seaweedbrain, so don't look so upset and tell me which color flowers you want". I sat behind her and wraped my arms around her waist. "What about those blue ones overthere" I said While pointing to some blue, purple flowers in the corner of the flower field. "Lets make your flower crown then!" She said excitingly.

~time lapsss~

"And....It's done!"Annabeth said while pulling me up. She sat between my legs and I placed my hands on her thights. "And do I look fabulous?" I said grinning after she placed the blue flower crown on my head. "Of course you do, you idiot" she said laughing. I placed my hand over my heart. "You know wise girl, that really hurts in here". She started giggling and was about to say something, but I cut her off with a kiss. You know, just one off those sweet short kisses that last way to short. I placed my forehead against hers. "I love you Annabeth Chase". "I love you too, Percy Jackson".

A/N: that was short, I know, but this is all I could think off right now.
Byee x