example gone wrong part 2

*edited*

A/N: So a friend of mine letsreadpunk said she liked part one so I guess I'll just write part 2 down (btw you should check her book It's amazing!)

Disclaimer: my name is not Rick so I guess I don't own PJO and HOO.

Percy's P.O.V

I can tell you guys, I was literally saved by the bell. Annabeth was about to catch up to me so yeah, I really was.

I gave Annabeth the best smirk I could manage while breathing heavily. "Sorry Annabeth, but I think we have to go to class now"

She threw one last glare at me. "I guess we have to indeed Seaweedbrain, but don't think I'm done with you yet" she said.

I threw my arm around her shoulders and pushed her chin up with my free hand. "That's alright. I know you love me anyway" and pecked her lips lightly.

"sure thing Percy" she removed my arm from her shoulder and grabbed my hand instead. "now come on, we only have 5 minutes left to get to class"

When we made it to our first class, that happens to be gym class, we separated so we could change. When I arrived in the locker room, every. Freaking. person. Looked at me. I just tried to ignored them and walked to the only free locker that just happened to be in the middle of the room.

When I took my shirt off, every conversation went silent. After a couple of seconds the same jock from earlier in the cafeteria came towards me.

"So you are the almighty Perseus Jackson that fought in two wars huh?"

I shrugged. "I wouldn't say 'almighty'..."

The guy just ignored me "I bet you can't even save one person"

This guy is getting on my nerves.

"Hell, you probably can't even save your own girlfriend when she is in danger"

That was the last god damn straw.

I grabbed the jock at his collar and smashed him against the locker.

"oh, so you're not just all talk Jackson. That means that there actually is a change you and that blond chick really did fall into that hole called Tartarus"

Believe it or not. Normally when people name Tartarus, I can actually manage to suppress a 'episode' as we like to call it. But of course, today is not my lucky day.

Annabeth's P.O.V

So this is what happened. When I walked into the locker room, I thought we were under attack by some weird perfume addicted monster, but quickly realised that such monster doesn't exist in Greek mythology and casually tried to hide the fact I was about to grab my dagger.

After trying not to breath for 5 minutes (what sadly failed) I quickly put my shirt and shorts on so not to many girls noticed my scarred back and legs ( what sadly, also failed). While putting my hair up in a lose ponytail I heard a terrified scream that I recognize way to well.

"shit"

I ran to the door with all the other girls behind me to the boys locker room. When we arrived, the coach was standing in the door and blocking the entrance.

"Let me in" I said with a scary calm voice.

She locked the door. "No way. We will wait till the police arrived. There could be a murderer inside of all we know. You are not getting into the boys locker room"

I looked at the teacher with venom "that scream wasn't because someone got stabbed, it was Percy who at the moment, is reliving Tartarus. So you better get out of my way lady"

The teacher wouldn't move aside. The nerves of this lady.

"you can't get inside anyway blondie, the door is locked" she said as if saying 'got you now!'

I felt the smirk creep on my face.

"first of, don't ever call me blondie again. And as second" I kicked the door in. "watch me"

The teacher and the other students were to awestruck to say anything else.

Across the room, Percy was sitting against the lockers with his bare back. His face was between his legs and in his hands. The sight broke my heart into a million pieces.

"Percy..." I tried to say between my own sobs. I removed his hands from his face and placed them around my waist. I lifted his face up so it lay on my shoulder and sat between his legs.

Another shout left his mouth.

"Sshht... I'm here Percy. It's alright, we're out of there and the war is over. Everyone is alright, it is okay" I whispered in his ear.

"I am alive Percy, thanks to you. If you didn't go down with me, I wouldn't be here"

After a couple of minutes, I felt Percy taking a deep breath and giving me a bone crushing hug.

"Anna" He mumbled in my neck.

I softly stroke his back in a reassuring kind of way. "Yes it's me Percy"

A tear rolled down his cheek. "I love you"

I put my forehead against his and brushed his remaining tears away. I kissed his nose and forehead.

"I love you too Percy, you have no idea"

A/N: yes I know very cliché but the next part will be funny I think so yeah..

( after the editing: I hope it's less cliché now )

Byee x