Chapter 4

The second I stepped into the house I got dragged up into my room. That got me wondering how long Madeleine had been in here for.

"Well, I am forced to wear a dress by my mom," She said sitting down on my bed. I could tell that she was very disappointed. Both of us hated wearing dresses.

"So I will choose clothes for you instead," She said whit an evil smirk on her face.

"Im not so sure about that," I said making her look even more disappointed.

"You'll have to have my agreement on what to wear," That made the evil smirk grow back on her face.

Oh god.

Okay so, first of all, you need to look pretty ass hell but whit out wearing a dress," She said as she were looking trough my wardrobe. Even though we both hated wearing dresses we loved how pretty they were.

"Maybe this shirt. No wait, this one! Nah...,"

After two hours she was satisfied whit a pair of black ripped jeans and a grey t-shirt whit a white text saying "Hands off" on it.

After two freaking hours?!? She was a really crazy person when it comes to clothes. But after all, she was going to wear a dress on her party.

"This. Is. Perfect." She said when she saw me wearing it after she forced me to put it on. I knew this would look super good on her. On me? I don't know.

'I think your pretty' It was my wolf, Luceat. She didn't really speak that much.

"Well then you should be even more happy when Im saying I'll wear it to your party," And she was. I could see the happiness growing inside of her. And on top of that she had a gigantic smile taped onto her face.

"Yay! I wish I could be here before the party, making sure you will look pretty as heck, but unfortunately mom forces me to stay home," She sounded a bit sad when she said that. And the smile and happiness was slowly leaving her body.

"Yeah... But we'll se each other at the party, right?" I said in hope that she would get happy, and she did.

"Ya," she said and nodded whit a little smile on her lips.

"So how do you feel about the 'your meeting you mate tomorrow' thing?" In the twelve years she have lived here she got to know that she was the child of an alpha, but they could never find the parents nor the pack. And that means she is meeting her mate when shes fifteen. Which means that she is meeting him (or her) tomorrow.

"I am so so so so exited. You wouldn't understand!" Se sounded super happy.

"But you are so ugly though," I began. Jokingly of course. She was stunning. Whit that long brown hair of hers and those perfectly straight teeth in her mouth.

"Your mate will probably reject you at first sight," I finished. And soon my body was on the floor whit an angry Madeleine over me. All I did was laughing.

"Take that back!" She said. I knew that she was very angry for what I said but she knew that I was joking.

"No," I said while shaking my head. I shouldn't had said that. As soon as I said it Madeleine was starting to tickle me.

"Okay! Okay, your mate is not going to reject you," I laughed as she stopped tickling me.

"Thats more like it," she laughed. But to be honest, I was kinda scared that she would meet her mate tomorrow. What if she left the pack to be whit him? What if she stopped being whit me because of him? What if he rejects her and she becomes a crying ball of sadness?

"Hey, why you looking all sad all of a sudden?" She asked, worryingly.

"It was just the thought of you leaving the pack or me for your mate..." As I said that she looked at me whit a smile.

"I would never leave you," She embraced me and I hugged her back.

"Maybe the Moon Goddess doesn't have a mate for you," I laughed. She shook her head, still whit that same smile of hers.

As soon as we went to stand up her phone rang. She excused herself to go answer the call as I sat down on my bed.

In what I believed was a minute she got back from the call.

"Mom called, I need to go home," I nodded at her and she hugged me once again.

"Bye," We both said at almost the same time.

But then I remembered a thing, I didn't have a birthday present for her birthday tomorrow.

"Maddie, what do you want for your birthday?" I asked.

She chuckled but then she answered. "You don't have to give me anything," She said before she left.

Well, she is not gonna be happy if I come to the party whiteout a present.

2 hours later

After I rushed to the mall to find something for Madeleine I went in almost every store there was.

Then I figured I could just give her a mug. Because who doesn't want a mug? Well, yeah, maybe your not like "Wow! Thank you, I love you for buying a mug for me!" when you get a mug, but everybody knows that when you need a mug - there is no clean mug there.

I went into a second hand store and bought a plane white mug whit a text on it, after I'd read the text I instantly bought it.

"I <3 mugs. (Not really, but I wanted something whit 'I <3' on this mug but I couldn't figure out what to write)"

It was probably someone who had designed it in a web shop of some sort. But the text was slightly funny, and I think Maddie will love it.

As I came home I heard Willows voice scream at me.
"Stella! Where have you been? I was so worried!" Overprotective much?

"I was at the mall getting a birthday present for Maddie," I said and showed them the bag I had the mug in.

"Well, you have to call next time," Willow said angrily.

"Sorry," Then I went upstair a d into my room. I didn't want to eat dinner today.

I showered and then changed into my pj's.

What an eventful day...

___________________

I hope you liked it!
Vote & comment ^3^