Authors note

Thank you so so so so so much for reading this book, it makes me super happy that people even read my book(s)!

And as I said, there WILL be a sequel up today or tomorrow (I hope)! It will continue this story, but we'll be jumping forward two years in Stella's life.

Here's a little sneak peak:

Stella has lived a unusual life, it began with her being left in the forest as a baby. It was good that she was rescued that night, or else she would've died.

But Stella wasn't rescued by any normal people, she was rescued by a group of werewolves. She got a caring family to live with and a nice pack to stay in.

Stella found out that she was a werewolf too, but here is where the weird things start to happen. Usually a werewolf shifts at the age of thirteen, but not in Stella's case. She shifted at seven. Her mind-link however did only work with her friend Madeleine.

At the age of thirteen Stella runs away from her pack and doesn't come back until two years later. When she comes back she almost instantly gets banned and has to go somewhere else.

Stella stumbles across two pack, the Shadow Wood pack and the Unwanted's, she joins the Unwanted's after a hectic day at the Shadow Wood pack.

How has it been these two years at the Unwanted's?

So thats that, what to tell you now - oh yes!

Thank you, once again, for both voting for this story and for reading or commenting on it - I really appreciate it!

Special thanks to:

@tukanintheforest for commenting on almost every part, and so to @linnise and @emomverg
(I hope I spelled your names right xD)

I guess that this is a goodbye, for now.

See you in the next book, hopefully!

xx Matilda

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS!!! YOU'RE AWESOME, THE BOOK HAS 10K READS NOW!!!! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

OMG 11K NOW I AM SO GRATEFUL!!!!

18k???? okay~~*faints*