Chapter 27

The car ride was short, or at least shorter than I thought it would be. John was sighing and annoying himself at the traffic. It seemed like many people was driving on this rode at this time of the day, which annoyed him. For me it wasn't very horrible, I could sit here all day. Just the thought of coming back to the Shadow Wood's and saying, "Uh, yeah, I joined the Unwanted's while I was gone. I'll just get the stuff John missed and then leave!" That thought makes me nervous. What will they think of me when I've said that? The two pack obviously doesn't like each other that well. At least from what I've snapped up from the almost two days being here. 

"So, Stella, can you tell me what that silver thing is?" John's question snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked up at him and shook my head, I will not tell him. Not now, and not for as long as... I don't want to tell him about it. He sighed loudly as he frowned at the road. 

"Why not?" He asked me, still looking at the road. Sometimes he looked to the sides, to read the signs to see if we were going the right way. I bit my lip and looked out the window, "Maybe I don't want you to know why." 

"And why is that?" He took a quick look at me, with a little smirk on his lips. My hands started to drum on my thighs, thinking of an answer for him. It was an easy question, and I could just answer with an answer just as easy. But I don't want his curiosity to grow, or even exist. I want it to disappear in to thin air, unfortunately that's not how it goes.

"Secret." I answered, it was a bad answer to his question. The curiosity only grew inside of him, he practically smelled curious. I groaned at his excitement, "Someone will probably tell you when we are there, accidentally." 

 He nodded slowly as he made a left turn. My eyes went to concentrate themselves on the trees swishing by outside of the car window. I counted the trees, one tree, two trees, three trees, four trees. My eyelids felt heavy, so I closed them. Slowly the darkness which was surrounding me turned into a field filled of flowers. 

The brown haired girl in front of me was chasing a butterfly purple as lavender. She didn't look down at the ground for a second, she was very focused on this pretty creature flying in front of her. I followed the giggling girl, she had a yellow dress on her. Before I could study her looks more, she tripped over the dress and fell down in the grass. But the girl wasn't crying, she wasn't sobbing or screaming. The girl was laughing, and so did I.

"Stella, Stella!" She shouted at me to come to her. I ran the same way as she ran just a minute ago, however I didn't fall on my blue dress. The girl was still lying down on the grass, looking down at something. "Stella, look!" The girl showed me a flower. I gasped when I saw it, swiftly I laid down beside her on the grass. We were both staring at the beautiful flower in front of us.

The flower was as beautiful as the day, it was sparkling and shimmering. The flower looked almost like a rose, but much prettier. It was brown whit hints of white in it. Even though brown is quite an ugly color, this flower was not. 

I looked to our left, there was another flower. Just as pretty. "Look!!" I said and pointed at the other flower. It wasn't far away, my tiny arm was almost as long as the gap between them. The other flower was just as beautiful. But it didn't remind me of the day, it reminded me of the night. This flower wasn't sparkly and shimmery. It was dull. The color was stunning though. Blue, dark blue. The flower had some tiny white and yellow spots on it. It was the same kind as the other flower. We had both never seen anything alike.

"I've never seen these kind of flowers before..." She said, I nodded in agreement. The stunning flowers was also very unique, they looked a bit like roses, but still nothing alike them at all. "They can be out flowers. We'll call them the Stella and Maddie flowers!" We both laughed.

"Yes! And they are just for us, the sparkly one is yours and the blue one is mine!" I said. She was clearly very attracted to the sparkly flower, she admired it like it was something she couldn't touch or it would break. I liked the other flower the best, it felt like we had some kind of connection. 

"Stella, we're here now!" John said and woke me up. I nodded tiredly. These flashback dreams are very confusing, are they supposed to tell me anything? They were just old memory's, mostly those with Madeleine in them. Although Maddie is a person who I love more than anything, it is very weird. Doesn't werewolf who reject their mate have nightmares about them? Or is that just yet another fake rumor?

"Stella!" John shouted in my ear when I didn't answer him or react to him speaking. My head snapped towards him, "What?" I asked. He chuckled at me.

"We are here now." He said and pointed at the familiar house outside of the car. I looked at the mansion in front of me and sighed. 

"Let's go inside and get your stuff that I missed." He said and I nodded, we'd have to go in eventually. He opened his door and went out, to wait for me to join him. I took off my seat belt and sighed again. 

"Are you coming or not?" John asked me and then closed the door. I glared at him and opened my door. When I stepped out of the car I could smell rain. It had probably rained while we were driving. I don't mind it though, I love the smell of rain.

"Should we go in?" John asked from the other side of the car. I nodded, "Yeah." We walked into the house, the door wasn't even locked. Didn't they have safety rules or something here? My pack had. They were things like, "Don't leave doors unlocked." and "Don't go out for a run all by yourself."

I heard fast footsteps in another part of the corridor, coming our way. Even though I'm not scared of what is coming towards us, I took a step closer to John. He had also realized that something or someone was coming our way. His heartbeat sped up a little bit, not mine. He was clearly a little bit scared.

"Stella!" I heard people shout, and then I was on the floor. When I opened my eyes again I saw four familiar faces, Ivy, Shaun, Caleb and Cabe had jumped on me. They all hugged me, making me unable to move. 

"We didn't think that you'd come back!" Ivy said, with a little sad tone in the bottom of her stomach. The boys nodded sadly and Cabe ran forward, to hug my leg. 

"But I did!" I said and gave them a wide smile. They all smiled back at me.

"For how long will you stay?" Caleb asked. I wanted to give him an answer, but I didn't have one. John and I only planned to get my stuff, but now I almost want to stay a bit longer. After being here for only about a day, I had made some friends. What did I even think when I joined the Unwanted's?

___________________________________________

Hello! I wrote this chapter on my computer :D !!!!! I hope you li-, no, loved this chapter!!!! Now I'm going to go and ask my mom to make me some food, because I am to lazy to make food myself. And I don't know how to make food. :(((((

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!