Chapter 30

"A princess?" The girls and the boy said in harmony, they all seemed quite shocked by Cylinda's statement. Cylinda nodded. Then she made a gesture towards me.

"She is a princess." She said and then turned towards me. "But I don't know what kind of princess. If she's born in a royal family or not... But she is one."

I shrugged, I don't know either. The only thing I know is that I, in fact, am a princess. Why and how I am one? I have no idea.

"There's many weird things about me..." I said lowly, but unfortunately they all heard. Even the human girl.

"Like what?" She asked. How did she even hear me? Did I really talk that loud? Oh well.

"I can do this..." I said and made all three bow their heads for me. When I let them lift their heads up again they were as shocked as John was when I made him bow.

"Bu-ut you said that there was many things..." The werewolf girl said, stuttering at first but could easily control her voice to sound normal again. She crossed her arms over her stomach and stared me in the eyes.

"Hm, my wolfs color. The fact that I can't see the color of my wolfs eyes. How I got to know that I was a princess. My age when I first shifted. Do I have to keep going?" At the end I was leaning against the doorframe, looking at the teenagers in front of me.

"Tell us everything." Cylinda said. I nodded and walked to the coach and sat down. This is going to take quite some time.

"Where to start?" I asked when everyone was sitting down. The two girls shrugged and leaned back, waiting for me to start. The guy opened his mouth, as he was about to say something when Cylinda spoke, "From the beginning, at the oldest memory of yours."

I nodded slowly, trying to remember everything that happened that night.

Looking down at my hands I started speaking, "When I was about a year old I was found in the forest... I remember almost everything, in detail, from that night..." I started slowly. Without looking up to check if they were listening I carried on with the story.

"I remember being very cold, I was only wrapped in a thin blanket. I was looking up at the sky, no trees or anything was covering it up. The stars were shining as usual, and the moon. It was a bright moon that night, it lit up the forest." I said, imagining that same moon in my head and how it was so bright I could see shadows from the trees. I could see some colors, but not all.

"Then it got dark, something was covering the light up." I frowned at my hands, "It wasn't something, though. It was someone. A wolf, but bigger than a wolf. Then I heard noises, and more of them came out from the bushes around me. There were now eight wolves surrounding me. But I wasn't scared, no, I felt safe." I exhaled. It was dead silent in the room, and everybody was staring at me.

"Suddenly, all the wolves turned into men and women. They were naked, but they had clothes with them, which they put on." I let out a little laugh.

"There were five men and three women. A woman picked me up, and I felt warmth all over my body. She was warming me with her body temperature. She started to talk to me, she said 'Who could have left you here?' Or something like that." I paused and looked up from my hands. Staring at the wall in front of me.

"Another woman, and a man, started arguing. They argued about what they would do with me. The woman didn't want to take me from the woods, the man told her to calm down. I remember hearing the woman who held me saying that I would've got hypothermia and died if they would not take me with them." I sighed, relieved that they took me with them that day.

"Then they ran, really fast. We were soon at their pack house. Then I fell asleep..." I finished.

The human girl was staring at me, her eyes were watering. I could see a tear running down her cheek. The room remained silent for a couple of minutes.

"Do you want to hear more about my life or-"

"Yes!" The girls said, not perfectly synced but enough to make it sound pretty funny.

"I can tell you... About... My best friend?" It came out as a question, but I didn't really know what to tell them about.

They nodded, so I started telling them about Madeleine.

"My best friend, Madeleine, was found in the forest as well, but when she was three years old. She was found just about a week after me. When she got to know that they found another little girl in the forest, just a week ago, she wanted to see me." I smiled at the memory of her three year old face. The stories about her being with Willow so much, just to be near me, were so cute.

"I can't remember so much more from when I was that little, but recently I've been having these weird flashback dreams - and she's in them all..." I said and licked my lips. Then I looked at Cylinda.

"There's a lot more about her." I began and looked over at a painting on the wall.

"She was adopted by the alpha and his mate, only to find out several years later that she actually is a alphas daughter. The alphas son... And my mate, or should I say rejected mate-" The werewolf girl cut me off when I started to talk about Theo.

"Rejected?" She sounded upset, like it was something offensive that I had said to her.

I nodded slowly, "I rejected him." I told her, to clear things up. She got even more upset, but every werewolf, especially she-wolves, gets like this when you talk about rejection.

"Why did you reject him?" She asked before I could say anything else.

"Before you go over to his side, you should here what I think about this. You might think that this is quite a silly cause for me to reject him, but don't judge me." She nodded, understanding my seriousness.

"I've never liked him. Really. Me and Madeleine made songs about how much we hated him and how annoying he was, we often had conversations on how irritating he was." I took a deep breath.

"And, when I was thirteen, on her fifteenth birthday party, he threw a glass of soda on me. I got so angry that I ran home, packed my bags and stole my big brothers motorbike and drove away. I didn't come back until last week... And after being there for almost four days I got banned..." I looked up at the werewolf girl. She didn't look as annoyed anymore.

"Why did you get banned?" She asked softly. I gave her a weak smile.

"His dad, the alpha, got so angry. It was scary, he turned red and his mate couldn't even calm him down. When he found out that I was the one who rejected his son, he kicked me out without even blinking. And worst of all, the ones I called family didn't even care. They just looked at me, they weren't even sad." I said lowly, I didn't realize that a little tear ran down my cheek until it dropped down on my hands.

"And what did you do then? When you were banned?" The guy spoke carefully, as if I was going to burst out in tears if he said it in any other way.

"I took my bags, which I didn't unpack when I got there, and drove away on the motorbike until I was out of gas, in the middle of the forest." I said casually. It wasn't really a big deal for me, driving away from what I used to call home.

I wonder what Madeleine feels like, she must be devastated. I heard that she stopped eating for a while when I was gone the last time. But what will she do now, when she know that I wont come back?

_________________

Hi, welcome to the A/N! I've been thinking about a thing, err. Well, I post a new chapter every day (6-10 p.m, Swedish time) and it is super fun to post a chapter every day of the week, but it is stressing for me :/// so I might not post all days next week (idk though) But anyways, I hope that you've had a nice day/will have a nice day!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!