Chapter 7

Almost two years ago I remember storming out of a party, running straight home packing my bags. I also remember taking my helmet and stealing my brothers motorbike and driving away from my pack, and the city. After seeing him riding on it and myself trying going on it, I knew how to drive it.

I remember that I stopped right outside a pack house. Then I fell down on the grown, how far was I from home? I didn't know.

Two years ago I remember waking up in a hospital. Their pack doctor said to me that I was so exhausted I fell down on the ground and fell asleep.

"Hey, shes awake," I heard someone saying as I slowly opened my eyelids. They felt super heavy for some reason. But when I finally opened my eyes I took a look at my surroundings. I was in a hospital looking room, white walls and ceiling.

"Where am I?" I asked as I saw a woman and a man holding hands a few meters to my left. The man radiated power, he must be an alpha and the woman must be his luna.

"At the blood moon packs hospital," The man said calmly. I looked around once again and saw the doctor. My head was slightly aching, probably because the pillow my head was laying on was more like a piece of fabric.

"Now when you're awake we need to know what pack you came from, so we can get you back home," The luna said walking to the chair on the left side of the bed. As she sat dow she looked at me, waiting for me to confess where I was from.

"No. I am not going back there. Never," I said shaking my head.

I can't remember anything else from that day.

Now, almost two years later, I was still staying at that pack. But all that time I've felt guilt. I've felt guilt because I left. I mean, why did I even leave? Anger issues? No, just anger. But I have, ever since that day, been wanting to go back. So badly.

I just wanted a hug from mom again, a pat on the shoulder by dad. I even miss those glares from Travis. And the worst thing was; I even missed Cindy.

But I couldn't go back. Everyone would say things like "Why did she even come back? We don't want her here anymore" or "Your family got so sad they killed themselfs". Okey, maybe not that last one.

I knew I had to go back. Even if I wanted it or not. So I wrote a note to everyone that I cared about over here. As I stared out and up on the night sky I wondered what to write.

"Please don't be sad for me leaving. You already knew I would do it some time... After two years, I've kinda gotten insane... I know it sounds crazy, but Im dying to find what my family and best friend have done under these past two years. I love y'all, I promise to come visit once in a while!

xoxo Stella"

I left the note on my desk in my little room. I had already packed my bags a few days ago. I took them and ran out of the house, to my motorcycle.

I put on the helmet and made sure that the bags wouldn't fall off. Then I started driving.

Two hours later I was at my old house, super nervous. I knew that they probably were asleep rightnow, midnight and all. But still, this is quite important.

I knocked on the door. No one answered. I rang the doorbell.

"Who the hell is at our door now?" I heard an angry voice say from inside. It sounded just like Willows.
The door slowly opened.

"Stella?" She froze. What was I going to say? "Hey, I know I left you like a little more than one and a half years ago, but Im back now. Ayye!!!" No.

"Hi," I said shyly. Looking down at my feet.

"Willow, who are you talking to?" I heard footsteps, and now two people stood frozen in front of me.

'Awkwaaaaaard' I heard Luceat say. Well, I have to admit that she is right.

"Oh my god we thought you were dead!" Willow hugged me, hard, as if she never wanted to let go of me, maybe because she thought I would run away again.

"Well, Im not," I said with an awkward laughter and hugged her back. Breathing in that strawberry sent of hers. Oh god, I've missed that.

"Travis!" Connor (the man I called dad) shouted. I heard a big groan before the stair started creaking. Then I heard some steps in the hall before another person froze.

"Stella?" He asked, his eyebrows seemed like they touched eachother. I just smiled at him. And he knew that it was me.

"Where have you been? I was so freaking worried!" He said and ran forward to me. And then he crashed into me in a hug. I chuckled and hugged him back. How was I going to explain it all?

I shook my head whit a big smile on my lips. I've missed them so much. Right now I felt so much happiness.

"Well Im back now..." I said still smiling. "And I thought you might wanted your motorcycle back," Pointing towards the motorcycle. Travis eyebrows flew up, it almost looked like they were going to be ripped out of his head and fly up to space.

"You're probably super tired," Willow said and made some room for me to come in. I went back to the motorbike and got my bags and then walked in. Everything was almost exactly like the day I left. My steps directed me up the stairs and into my room. It was almost the same as before, besides that it was cleaned. I remember leaving it really messy. But I didn't know that I was leaving though. I just left because I was so angry. Maybe I overreacted a bit...

I put down my bags at the floor. I was too tired to do anything more than brush my teeth. And that was the only thing I did before I laid down in my bed and fell asleep. I didn't even change into my pj's.

Goodnight, I thought to myself before I was sleeping.

_______________

did you like it?
i hope so...!

don't forget to vote & comment!!