Chapter 15

I was woken up by a screaming Travis sitting on my bed. Did he want to make me deaf?

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked him as I sat up. He looked at me and a bright smile grew on his face when he saw that I was awake.

"We're gonna go and buy food!" He shouted. What was he doing? He rarely screams or makes high noices.

"Why the hell are you screaming? Are you on drugs?" I asked him. He didn't really look like he was on drugs, but he kind of acted like he was. He simply chuckled as an answer and shook his head.

"No, I just wanted to wake you up. Let's go to the store!" He said and dragged me down on the floor.

"Ow!" I shouted as my hip hit the wooden floor. Travis surely acted weird today. He hasn't been like this since we were small, or since the day he met his mate.

"Oh shit sorry!" He said when he noticed that I got hurt. This was more like the normal Travis. My hand landed on my sore hip.

"I'll go down. Be in the living room in half an hour," He said and ran downstairs. What the heck is wrong with him today?

I didn't want to shower today, at least not in the morning. I was simply too tired. So I just put on a pair of black jeans and a white t-shirt. As it was getting colder outside I forced myself to put on an light grey cardigan too.

Swiftly I ran down the creaking stairs and shouted at Travis, telling him that I was done to go. We both put on our shoes and went out.

"Wieee!" Travis said as he jumped down the stairs. Okay, something is terribly wrong.

"Travis? Are you okay?" I asked him seriously. He just laughed and dragged his hand trough his short light brown hair.

"Travis why are you acting so weird?" I was quite worried about him. He never acted like this. Was it something he had eaten?

"I asked Dawn if she would marry me; and she said yes!" Travis said with tears in his eyes as he clapped his hand.

"Oh my god Travis! When? Where?" I had so many questions, but right now I was so happy for him. And that made me think about Theo...
How I just selfishly left him without even getting to know him.

"Yesterday, when you and mom had left. I took her a bit into the forest and we were looking up at the stars and I asked her," He said while a tear was rolling down his cheek.

"Can I be your best man? But like your best woman instead?" He chuckled at my thought. Did it really sound that weird?

"Yeah, sure," He said as we were walking down the road, to the shop. Travis and Dawn was the cutest couple ever. They both had the best humor ever and they had the same music taste. What if Theo has the same music taste as me... Wait what? Why was I thinking about him so much? I could even smell that mint sent of his. Ugh!

"Look, Theo's over there!" Travis said and looked at Theo who was talking to his friends. So I wasn't imagining his sent... Thats good; I thought I was going crazy.

"And we're going this way," I said and tried to go the opposite way of where Theo was. He is the last person I want to talk to right now.

"No, let's go and talk to him. He has had a rough time, now when his mate has rejected him and all..." Travis said and I shook my head. No way Im going over thereto talk to him.

Suddenly I felt like I was flying. But turns out, Travis had put me over his shoulder and was now walking over to Theo. Fortunately my face was on Travis's back, so I didn't have to look at him.