Chapter 31

"But what about the princess part, how did you get that and the dress?" Cylinda asked and pointed at the tiara which laid beside me in the coach. I picked it up and put it on my head, it was still a perfect fit. The tiara almost felt nice to have on, no scratch that. It felt super nice on my head. I almost don't want to take it off.

"When I woke up two days ago I had never shown anybody my wolf. Later that day, a guy and his friends was going to go for a run and I was going to join them. When we had walked into the forest, I shifted. They were astonished by my wolf. When I went to change back, everything became white. A woman appeared, but everything was white and super blurry. I could see that she was very beautiful. Her voice was as smooth as honey as she spoke. When I woke up I had the dress and the tiara on me. Everyone was really worried, I didn't know why. They told me that I was lifted up in a light beam and then fell down, from several meters up in the air. Then I passed out again. My wolf kept telling me that I was a princess and everybody I walked past in the dress and tiara bowed their heads for me." I told them. Everybody around me had eyes the size of golfballs, they were really shocked.

"Tell us about your wolf." Cylinda said, she was really curious about me.

"When I went to sleep the night of my seventh birthday everything didn't feel alright. I went out into the forest behind my house, because I knew it would calm me down. Suddenly, I felt a pain shooting trough my spine. I didn't know what was happening, I was really confused. In the matter of some minutes I was standing on four gigantic paws, not on two feet. I rushed to the lake, which I knew was located a few hundred meters into the forest. I didn't see my own reflection in the water, I saw a gigantic wolf." I told them. The reflection of my wolf, of Luceat, in the water was a memory which still was crystal clear.

"I heard a voice in my head, she said 'Don't be afraid, I know that we shouldn't have shifted until we were about thirteen, but we did it now. I am Luceat, your wolf. We can talk inside of our head, it's like mind-linking' Then she told me how to shift back, and so I did. I ran back to my house and put on clothes and then fell asleep. I didn't tell anyone what happened that night, and when I grew older everybody in school called me human. They were not bullying me, just saying that I was a human because 'I hadn't shifted yet' but I didn't want to show anybody my wolf." I said and but my lip.

"Why didn't you want to show it to anybody?" The werewolf girl asked me.

"Because of its color." I said they all frowned. I sighed, I don't want them to ask about the color.

"You can see it. You wont believe me if I say how it looks." I said and they nodded. I looked at the room, there wasn't much space in here.

"But then we need to go to a bigger room." I said and they all nodded and started to walk to another room.

Left, forward, right, right and trough a door. We were in the gym. There were some guys in here, trying to get their six packs to become eight packs or something like that.

Thats when I got an idea. And evil smirk grew on my lips. "Hey!" I called the guys, their heads snapped towards me and I got some confusing looks from Cylinda and the others.

"Does anyone want to fight?" I asked them, they all nodded "In wolf form." I added, they all were still nodding.

"What are you doing? They are the strongest men in our pack!" The vampire dude whispered in my ear. I smirked at him and went into the changing room for girls, it was easy to find. There was a sign hanging over a door.

When I got into the room nobody was in there. I found some training clothes in a basket and put on some shorts and a sports bra. The tiara I left with my clothes.

When I walked out I saw the guys standing in an open space and I walked over there.

"Are your wolves big?" I asked them, they all nodded and held their hands up in the air marking how tall their wolf was. Everyones was shorter than mine, by many centimeters.

"Before we start, please don't cry when I beat you up, okay?" They all laughed as if I was joking, but I was not. I gave them an evil smirk.

They all shifted, two of them had brown wolves, one was grey and the two last ones were darker colors. They were all quite big, but not compared to me.

"Please don't drop your jaws when I shift." I said to them all. The wolves nodded as good as they could and the ones in human form did as well.

Then I did it, I shifted. The familiar sound of bones cracking filled my ears as I felt my blue fur grow out all over me.

Everyone gasped, besides me. I rolled my eyes at them all and had the biggest wolf down on his back before he could blink.

I jumped onto another quite big wolfs back and pushed him down on the floor as well.

The third guy reacted when I was about to jump onto him, and he jumped onto me instead. But he hadn't planned what to do next and didn't expect me rolling onto my back, crushing him against the floor.

I rolled up at my paws and walked towards the two remaining wolves. They were confused and surprised. They were probably thinking things like "how can such a small girl have such a big wolf?"

I could tell that they were a bit more focused on what was happening. They both made the mistake to jump at me, one from the left and one from the right. You don't even need a brain to duck and let them both jump into each other.

When all of the wolves, besides me, was laying down on the floor Cylinda and the teenagers my age cheered. I wonder what their names are, they know mine but I don't know theirs.

I let my tongue hang out of my mouth as I walked to them. They all looked at my wolf in astonishment.

"Wow." The vampire guy said. I took a step forward and raised my head proudly. The werewolf girl laughed.

"Look, the eyes!" He said and everybody looked into my eyes. "Move." He said, and so I did. Right after that I heard gasps.

"Stella, don't shift back. Can we go out for a minute?" Cylinda asked.

It got me confused. Why would we go out? Is there something wrong?

_________________

A lot of explaining and repeating in this chapter xD

sorry for posting this later than usual, but I have a headache right now and it's one of those annoying ones which doesn't hurt but it's really annoying... Err... Yeh...

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT