He.. He's back..?

A portal appeared in the night sky, and jumping through it, was, Robin... Falling flat on his face.. "OW!" He yelped. He looked up only to trip someone. "Hey!" He yelled as he looked over. "Lucina..." He whispered to himself. Lucina, was sitting on the ground, with her whole body covered in cuts.

She got back up and jumped over, Robin. And killed who was chasing her with a gruesome down slash. She put her now bloody sword into her sheath and fell onto her knees. "Mother's going to kill me.." She said. Lucina, looked over her shoulder to see what she tripped on, to get a smile, and a wave from, Robin. She gripped her sword from in its sheath.

"Who are you.."

She asked. "Me? I'm Robin! Don't you remember me?" He said, starting to get worried. Lucina, stopped and just stared at him for a while. Then, memories of all the things that happened before he left flooded her mind. When they played swords, when they would swing on the swings together, when she'd hurt herself and he'd help her wrap her wound up. She wanted to forget though. For that one day when he left.. Just thinking of that day made her shiver.

She nodded her head slightly.. "I wish I didn't." She said as she got back up and started walking back with a limp "Wait!" Robin said as he ran to behind her. "Why do you wish you don't remember me?" He said as he threw his arms up in confusion. Lucina, stopped and looked to her side. "Be quiet..." She said. Robin was about to say something when, Lucina cut him off. "I mean it..." She said. She grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and hid them behind a tree. "Lucina!" A voice called. "It's my father..." She whispered, feeling sick to her stomach. "Chrom!? Oh I can't wait to see him!" He whisper/yelled. Lucina, looked back at him her eyes half shut and her face almost colorless. She felt like a drum was beating against her chest. "I- uh.. Lucina.. You okay? Y-you're looking find of.. Pale.." He said. Lucina slowly collapsed onto her knees, and leaned onto the tree. "Lucina!"