Dandelion Field (ending)

"Ready?" Lucina asked as she held Morgan's hand and led her up a hill. Morgan nodded quickly, grinning of excitement. Robin walked behind them with Liz and James. They got up the large hill, and Morgan gasped when she saw what she'd been longing to see for what felt like her whole life. The Dandelion Field. The wind blew in her hair, as small specs of dandelions also got caught in her blue locks. She just stared at it for a while. She then looked back up at her mother, smiled, and ran out to the big field. She looked back at her Mother. Lucina smiled down at her and called her name. Morgan ran back, grabbed her mother's hand, and ran with her. "Slow down, silly!" Lucina said. They kept on running, and running and running and running...! Until... They came to an edge and stopped. They could see all of Ylisse. The adrenaline rushed through Morgan's little body. "Mommy... Is this it?" Morgan asked, looking down at the castle town. "Yes.. Do you like it?" Lucina asked kneeling down next to her. Morgan smiled again and nodded. "I love it." Lucina smiled and stood back up, as Liz and James came up next to Morgan. Someone put their arm around her a grabbed her hand. Lucina smiled at Robin, and kissed him. Their world was right.

"I love you..." "I love you more..."

________________________
Oh mah gawsh... #EndingSentanceFeelz

Anyways, yeah... This is the end of the book...

I'll probably make a new one either later this month or in 2016.

Anyways, Merry early Christmas!..... Again...

This is CG.... Signing off...