Heartfelt

"I can't keep doing this.. AGH!"

Lucina only saw darkness. It was her own voice, but she couldn't feel the words coming out, she couldn't even feel her mouth open.

"Where are you!?"
She called out. No response. Soon, a evil cackle filled the air. And fire surrounded her, getting
Closer and closer.. Soon, she heard a knife Stab into something, and pain scraped over her side.

Lucina woke up screaming and sweating. She then realized the electricity pain, was the Stab she got from last year, it had started to bleed slightly. She groaned of annoyance. "That's the third time this week.." She thought to herself. She walked over to her bathroom and patched up the wound, wrapping it around and having to keep her shirt slightly up. Someone knocked on the door. "Come in.." She said. "Hey Lucina? Are you okay? I heard you screa-WOOAAAHKAY!" Robin said as he looked away. Lucina rolled her eyes. "It's fine okay, I'm covered." She said tapping his shoulder with her free hand. His attention was drawn to her stomach. "It bled Again?" He asked. "Again.." Lucina said. She sighed. "Is Morgan up yet?" She asked, tucking in the tip of the wrap so it'd stay. "No, poor thing is still sleeping.." Robin said. Lucina chuckled. "And I'm guessing that's what you are going to be doing once i leave?" Robin asked. Lucina looked at him with a smirk. But she then stopped and just stared at the marble on the floor. "...n-no.." She said firmly. "Whoa.. Is everything alright?" He asked. Lucina nodded. And just focused on the red and white wrap around her stomach. She let out a sigh, and put her shirt down, the red seeping through sickening her. "Alright get out I need to change." She said shoving him towards the door. He put his hands in the air and opened the door. "Okay, okay, I know." He said as he closed the door. Lucina looked down at her finger. It had a ring around it. An engagement ring. She smiled at it, and then got out of that Crimson shirt. She was Heartfelt.

A/N: NEW MEANING FOR HEARTFELT CUZ I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT ACTUALLY MEANS, YOLO! So in this, Heartfelt is supposed to mean, "truly in love" and sappy stuff like that. So yeah, I'm not sure I'm going to make the wedding in detail, so... Yup. BYYYYEEEE!

- CG 🇮🇪💚