Fears and Storms

Credit to who made this fabulous picture of Chrom. Fabulousness. THE PRINCE OF YLISSE EVERYONE! #Chromstache

Lucina woke up once again in her room, burnt like she'd been thrown into a fire pit. But this time her room felt different. Was it the walls? No.. Was it the pictures? No. It was the small child next to her. Her eyes widened, but she then remembered what's happened that day. She sighed and started to play around with the small cloth it was wrapped in. And on the inside it said something. "What?" She said to herself confused. She picked up the child and uncovered the cloth a bit more to see what it actually said.

It read from one year ago on that day. She looked up confused, and then saw, Robin asleep in a chair. The baby started to cry. Lucina slowly yet quickly put it to her side and went under the covers, trying to fool him. "Sh! Your gonna wake up Lucina!" He whispered, his voice groggy and tired. She felt a hand briefly brush against her face as someone was picking up the child. "I wonder where you came from..." He said as a small creek filled the room. Lucina heard a small sob. "Again..?" She thought to herself.

She then heard the terrifying sound of the clap of thunder. As if like it was a reflex, she shot up with her exalt glowing a neon blue for a few seconds. She softly gasped, while Robin just blankly stared at her."well that was a nice awakening, huh?" Robin said sarcastically, barely able to be heard over the large cries of the 1 year old. "Here, let me see her.." Lucina said as she scooted forward to the end of the bed and took the child from him. Someone knocked on the door. "Come in..." Lucina said, her eyes more focused on the child in her hands.

"Oh good! Your up! SO.. Whatcha doing?" Sumia said as she plopped herself onto Lucina's bed, making Lucina loose her balance for a second. "What are we going to do about Morgan..?" Lucina asked. "Morgan? Where did that come from?" Sumia asked looking over at Robin with a sarcastic smile. "Just popped into my head... Weird, huh..?" Lucina said. "Alright then! Morgan.. Wait... Am I a grandmother now...!?"

_______________________________________________
It's that one moment when you hope no one you know reads your
Fanfics... Yeeeaaah...