Morgan

JSYK, I'm gonna be doing quite a bit of time skipping... In this Morgan is 2.

"Mama!" Someone called. Lucina slowly fluttered her eyes open and looked down. Morgan was sitting on her stomach staring straight at her. Lucina just blinked. That's all she could do. Morgan just called her, her mother?. "What?!" Lucina said groggily. "Mama!" She said again. Lucina sat up with her knees up and wrapped her arms around Morgan. "Oh, no no no, Lucina." Lucina said pointing to herself. Morgan looked at her for a minute. And then she blurted out. "Mama Yucina!" Lucina sighed. Someone knocked on the door. "Come in.." Lucina said still half asleep. Robin opened the door. "Aw, Morgan! Don't wake up Lucina.. Sorry.." He said. "It's fine.." Lucina said, hoping he didn't hear what Morgan just called her. "Daddy!" Morgan said. Lucina stared at Morgan wide eyed. She looked at Robin. Then back at Morgan. "S-she mistakes me for that..." Robin said as his face turned a dark pink. "C-come on Morgan lets go outside..." He said as he walked over to them. Morgan then grabbed Lucina's torso tightly and said. "Mama!" Lucina just stared down at Morgan a deep shade of red. Robin stared at Lucina in shock. He didn't know that would happen... "She... Calls.. You that.. Heh..." He said trying to break the silence. "Mhm..." Lucina said quickly. They both stood there for a minute. They weren't really sure what to do next. "Uhh.. I'm just.. Gonna be out here.." Robin said with a fake smile on. REALLY fake. Lucina let out a small and quick nod, and he left. There was another knock on the door a few minutes later. "Come in." Lucina said, a bit overwhelmed by Morgan playing with Lucina's hand, which was 5 times the size of hers. Sumia opened the door. "Aww! Good Morning Morgan!" Sumia squealed. "Mother, we have a problem." Lucina said. Sumia then turned a bit more worried. "Oh..? What's that?" She asked sitting down next to Lucina on her bed. "Well.. Morgan.. She called me.. She called me.." Lucina was cut off by her mother. "She learned your name!?" "Uh.. Sort of.. Just Say it Morgan.." "Mama!" Sumia was so shocked Lucina could have sworn she saw an exclamation mark appear over her head. "CHROM!!" Sumia yelled. Morgan covered her ears and buried her face into Lucina's stomach. Within two seconds, Chrom burst through the door. "What's wrong!?" He asked worried. "She said her first word!" Sumia said pointing at Morgan and Lucina. "Huh? OH, right, you mean Morgan.." He said, first thinking that she meant his 22 year old daughter. "Mama, Mama, Mama!" Morgan repeated. Chrom went wide eyed. "Wait, who is she calling that..?" He asked. Sumia, stopped smiling and turned to face Lucina. Lucina, went pale. What was she supposed to say?! "Uh.. She.. Mistakes me for that.." Lucina said, quoting Robin. "What do you mean 'Mistakes' you for that? You practically are her mother." Sumia said sitting down next to Lucina again. "Wait, What?" Lucina said. "Daddy!" Morgan said. Chrom got even more worried. "Who does she call that?" He asked. Lucina was even more pale. She had two options...

1. Tell her parents that Morgan calls Robin her father.

2. THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION!

"Umm.. No one.." She said trying to avoid eye contact by looking down at apparently her, 'daughter' now. Even thinking about that felt weird to her. "Oh really? No one. And what is no one's name?" Chrom asked crossing his arms. "Uhh.. Umm.. I..." "Lucina." "Robin..!" Lucina covered her mouth.
"Oh... Dear.. Well.. Nice knowing you for the 7 years I did, Robin." She thought to herself. Her parents just stared at her. And kept on doing so for what seemed like years. Morgan, actually got up and grabbed her stuffed pink bunny Sumia gave to her last year and got back onto Lucina's lap. Chrom, slowly turned around and walked out of the room. "Say goodbye to daddy Morgan! Because Grandpa's gonna kill him! Yay!" Lucina thought to herself. "Great.. I killed Robin.."

That one moment when you REALLY hope no one you know reads your Fanfic 😂