Risen

Aww.. I had to Rewrite this due to my phone being stupid... Yay.. UNNGGGHHH.. But, hey! More #Chromstache! Beautifulness... Really Chrom I love it.

Lucina woke up to the ear piercing high pitched scream coming from outside her room. She looked over to her left, hoping to see the small body of her 2 year old daughter. But saw nothing. She scrambled to her feet, grabbed her sword and ran out. Risen had snuck into the castle like shadows, and caught Morgan in the process. "Mama!" She child screeched. Without even thinking, Lucina jumped off the balcony, catching herself with her hands. She ran towards the Risen, ready to fight! She finally got one into her grasp. "Morgan, cover you eyes!" She yelled. The small child gasped, and cover her eyes with her hands, just barely being able to reach them with the Risen's tight grasp on her. Lucina stabbed it, then threw her sword upwards, splitting the top of it's body in half. "Lucina!" A voice called. Lucina looked up to see her father standing in the doorframe to his room. "Father stay inside!" She yelled. He stood there for a minute, wondering if he should listen, or grab the Falchion. "GO!" Lucina yelled a bit more firmly. Chrom, shocked by her, nodded and ran inside and closed the door. "Chrom.. What's going on..?" Sumia asked. Chrom looked at His wife, with a face full of fear. They then circled around her. "6 against one.." She said. "Well that just isn't fair for you guys, huh!?" She said as she killed one of them. The one beside the one she killed, started to strike, but Lucina jumped out of its way, but before she could counter attack, another one, stabbed her side. She screamed of pain. When little Morgan, saw the side of her mother's shirt start to dye Crimson, she immediately started crying. Lucina, hearing her daughters cry, then knew she only had one choice. She Simply Could Not Loose. Lucina, used every last bit of her energy, and killed each and every one of the risen. She just barely caught her daughter and sat her on the ground. "Morgan, are you hurt!?" Lucina asked. Morgan nodded no, and Lucina sighed as her vision became more blurry. She them fell onto her back unconscious. "DADDY!" Morgan screeched wide eyed. Robin ran out of his room, to see Lucina, in a pool of red. "LUCINA!" He yelled as he ran downstairs and rushed to Lucina's side. His voice caught the Attention of Chrom and Sumia. They opened the door, and Sumia immediately started crying. Chrom grabbed her hand and they ran downstairs. Sumia sat next to Morgan, letting the little girl cry into her shoulder. Robin, felt Lucina's wrist for a pulse. It was there. Slow, but it was there. "She's alive.. We need to save her!" Robin said. Chrom looked over at his wife.
"Take Morgan upstairs. We're getting Lissa." Chrom said. Sumia nodded and started to carry Morgan away. "N-no! MAMA!" Morgan said as she Reached out her hand as if she could hold her mother's hand. She saw Robin pick her up and quickly walk into Lissa's room. Morgan just cried into her Grandmother's shoulder. She never wanted to see this happen.