...you kissed me.....?

I had this random derp for no good reason in my camera roll 😂

Robin sat in his office half asleep and waiting for, Morgan to come in and tug at his coat. Someone knocked on the door. "Come in.." He said groggily. Chrom opened the door and looked around. The place was painted red, and had pictures hanging up on the walls. "Oh, Hey Chrom. Something wrong?" Robin asked. Chrom sighed and sat down on the other side of the desk. "No, I just.. Want to ask you a few questions..." Chrom said. "Uh-Okay?" "You are aware Morgan thinks you are her father correct?" "Yes, why?" "And you are aware Morgan believes my daughter is her mother correct?" Chrom's voice got more firm. "Uh.. I'm afraid to say yes... But yes.." He said as he stood up and walked over towards the door. "Well, I should go see Morgan.." Robin said. Chrom stood up. "Yeah, you go do that." Chrom said as he lighty pushed his friend towards the door, just as Lucina was entering holding Morgan. "Father are you in h-" Lucina was cut off by Robin's lips pressing against her's. Chrom turned around. "What the- OH SWEET NAGA!" He shielded his eyes.  They pulled apart and just stared into each other's eyes. "I'll be outside with Morgan." Lucina said. She turned around and walked fairly quickly out of the castle and into the garden. "What just happened?"

____________________
"What the- OH SWEET NAGA!" A quote from Chrom for when your best friend who is your daughters age kisses her. 😂