2 years of confusion

Probably used this pic before.. OH WELL
_______________________________

"Mommy, Mommy Wake up!" A voice called. Lucina opened her eyes and sat up to see her daughter on her lap. She groaned and rubbed her eyes. "It my birthday!" Morgan said pointing to herself. Lucina smiled. "Happy birthday Morgan." She said. Morgan grinned and held up three fingers. "I three now!" She said. Lucina chuckled, trying not to wake up the snoring BEAR her husband next to her. "How about you go wake up grandma okay?" Lucina said. Morgan nodded, got off her mother's lap, went out of the room and closed the door. A muffled, "grandma, grandpa!" Could be heard from outside the door. Lucina smiled, until sharp pain overcame her side. She groaned and grabbed her side. Robin shot up. "Wh-what's wrong?!" He asked worried. Lucina pulled a small bit of her hand away. Red. She quickly put it back and looked at him. "N-nothing! Why?" She asked. He then saw the red stain on her shirt. "Again?" He asked. She nodded and got out of bed to wrap up her wound. Every time the wrap hit the cut, she let out a short and quick breath. "So it's Morgan's... 'Birthday' today, right?" Robin asked putting his coat on. "Yes." Lucina said putting her shirt down after wrapping up her wound.  "How exactly do we know it's her birthday?" Robin asked leaning on the bedpost. "I'm just hoping we are lucky, and that date on the blanket is her birthday." Lucina said closing the door to the bathroom to get changed into her armor. "Date on the blanket?" He asked confused. "The day we found her from that fire she was wrapped in a blanket, and on that blanket was a date. May 5th. it's been two years since that day we found her..." She said, her voice muffled by the door. She opened the door while getting her Tiara on and walked over to the bedroom door and opened it. "Come on, let go get Morgan before she falls asleep on the floor again." Lucina said with a sly smile. So They both walked out and went to go find Morgan.

A/N: Wazzap! OK! It's time to write the next chapter, btw, it'll take me quite awhile to wright the next chapter since it's going to be extremely long. Soooo yah. Bai-Bai...

                                                                            - CG 🇮🇪💚