'stalkng' me home

OHMYGOOOODDD!!!!!!
when u commented I literally screamed! I didn't know people liked this fanfic! ohmagod!
here's the chapter!

I had a plan. I had to talk to Chine, surely this has to be a mistake. We've fought before, why should this be Any different?
I caught up to her and grasped her elbow as she got onto the pavement outside the school. Most of the other students were on the other side of the school where the other gate was. Her short blond curly hair was tied with two hot pink bows and she was wearing a white skirt and yellow T-shirt, knee highs and pumps.
" What are you doing?" She gasped pulling her arm from my grasp.
"It's not true is it? What that girl said yesterday?"
Chine sighed." Rox, please don't ruin this for me! No offence, but like, these girls are like, for reals cool. "
She wiped her hand on her dress like I'd infected her with something."we don't need each other anymore."
" But- Chine! Your my best friend! I-I do need you!" I cried, clenching my fists.

She shook her head." Well I don't"
She whipped around and left me stood there, once again tears threatening to pour from my eyes.
I glanced around, checking that boy wasn't around and began to make my way home.

But, of course, the world hated me and bam! There he was.
" Is this going to be a thing now? You following me home?"
"That's a rude term for it. And, this is the second time I've met you and your crying."
"What? No I'm-...dammit."
The boy raised an eyebrow,"well?"
" Well what?"
" Why are you crying?..again?"
"I told you, friend stuff!" I snapped, sniffing and wiping my eyes.
He chuckled slightly," yeah, I wouldn't know"
We caught each other's eye with a smile. I snorted. We walked side by side in silence for a while, staring at the pavement with occasional shove to each other.
After saying nothing for a while, I noticed my house coming up along the street.
" Thanks for stalking me home again," I smiled.
He laughed and smiled back,

" yeah, no problem."