funny what a car can do

~okay, screw it! I can't wait any longer! I'm lighting the fangle spark!

Don't expect anything big, this is just gonna be a short, cute, awkward moment between the two. I think their relationship is a lot like Ron and Hermione from Harry Potter in the later movies. They have an awkward thing between them but don't know what to do with it what it even is. But when something does happen their all like:

Out loud: OMG I DIDN'T MEAN THAT

In their head: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I LUV U!!!

Soooo....yeah....I'll shut up now~

So, we continued like this for a while. Banta while walking too and from school.
It was..... nice-I mean...I tolerated it as he wouldn't leave me alone...it wasn't like I liked it...or him or anything!....

******
" Roxanne! Get up!"
"....."
"ROXANN!!!"

My mother was sat at the table with my dad.
He had his usual morning newspaper, and I wouldn't have taken any notice if in the corner of my eye one of my favourite colours caught my attention.
It was only a scetch of a man dressed in purple.
I skimmed the headline, something about a child killer. Eh, whatever.

I sat down across from my mother and ended up taking a double take.
Oh no.
Mum had that excited, mischievous 4 year old look. Her grin spread and she looked like she would burst.
Then, she did.
"OKAY TELL ME ABOUT THAT BOY THAT WALKS YOU HOME!"

I choked on my cereal.

"Wh-what?!" I cried after I stopped dying.
"You know! The cute red haired boy you walk too and from school with!"
My horrified expression became worse.
"Wha- I -I- HOW DO YOU KNOW?!"
"Oh honey, I know everything. So what's like? Has he kissed you? Have you kissed him?is he your boyfriend now? Ohhhhh!!! Tell me EVERYTHING!!!"
I would have if she'd let me get a word in edge ways!

By the time I escaped through the door I breathed a sigh of relief. It was over.

Until I had to go home again.

Once again, he was there.
"Hi."
"Hi."

Silence.

" My mum thinks your my boyfriend."
He stopped, choked on air and stared at me.
" Yeah, that was my reaction too."

*****

I took my seat in class and sighed. Folding my arms I rested my chin on them. It's was half way through school and I still couldn't focus.
"Roxanne​"

This got my attention.
I snapped my head up to my scary-beyond-reason teacher.
" Uh, yes ms?"
" Have you been paying attention?"
"Well I -"
" No, of course not. And, do get rid of that ridiculous hair dye, you know the rules. No brightly coloured hair!"
I grunted in response. I swear if someone says something about my hair dye again I'll-
Chine moved her mouth to my ear from behind me.
" Yeah, no hair dye Rox-"
"Don't even dare." I warned.
Finally, the bell for freedom.
I needed it. Thank God it was nearly Friday.

As you have probably guessed, stalker boy was there.

So was Chine and her gang.

And, once again, what is now a common thing to happen when the walk past me, they pulled part of my hair back.
Muttering angrily to myself I glared in there direction.
" Does is bother you, what they do to you all the time?"
Asked my red haired companion.
" Not, really. Not when the other girls do it it's just.... you...you wouldn't understand..."

" Try me."
I raised an eyebrow but began taking anyway.
" The blonde one, she.... she was my best friend and...and...." I sighed for the second time today.
" It doesn't matter."
" It must because your crying."
" No I'm.... oh..."
I really was a cry baby. Or at least acted like one. Why was I over something so stupid?
The boy chuckled and shook his head.
" I don't think I'll ever understand girls, or you in particular."
He looked me in the eye and smiled. I did the same.
We were silent for a while.

Suddenly the boy yelped and I heard a screech of breaks. He grabbed hold of my arms, and  for a split second I readied myself to hit him, but then my head hit the ground, then his, then.....

That wasn't...... what I thought it was... Was it?

Oh god it was....

My head hit the ground once again and we landed with him a few meeters behind me.
I got onto my side and wiped my mouth.

" Ugh, I think... for a second you kissed me!."

He sat up, eyes wide.

".......yeah........"

~ meowmeowdivaqueen a special line was placed in just for you ~