spin the bottle

"No way!"
Bonnie shook his head at the bottle neck, that was undoubtedly pointing at Foxy.
"Pucker up!" Squealed Rose, gripping Foxy by the shoulders and wheeling him to face Bonnie.
I grinned, stifling a laugh while Foxy and Bonnie awkwardly faced each other.
"W-whats the for fit?"
Bonnie asked desperately.
"Jump out the window." Freddy answered.

And that's how Bonnie broke his leg...

Aw just kidding but it did take all of us gripping him by every part of the body we could reach to stop him hurling himself 4 stories down to the courtyard bellow after he made a mad dash for it.

"Jesus mate! You'd rather kill yourself than show a little appreciation for my friendship?"
"I'll get you a bloody gift basket!" He spat.
I laughed. "Not even a little peck on the cheek?"
"I'll give him a little punch on the cheek how does that soun-"

This was also how I learned that Kat had little to no patience, especially when she wanted something.
Delivering a ninja-like kick to Bonnie, using the bed as a spring board she successfully demolished Bonnie's pride.
The raven haired boy then ran to the bathroom to clean any of Foxy that would be left on his mouth, cursing Kat all the way.
After we'd calmed ourselves from the 5 minutes of pure laughter we decided to continue.

"OK, Angel spin!" Freddy roared, ignoring Bonnie who was curled up, staring into to space and whimpering like he'd just witnessed all his friends murdered one by one by some kind of psychopathic child murderer or something....

Angel blushed. "N-no way! Besides, I said I wasn't playing."
I nudged her.
"Come on, it'll be fun."
"No! I don't want to kiss anyone!" She turned a deeper shade of red.
"Come onn, how about just a cheek kiss?"
Angel thought for a moment, then reached out a shaking hand to the bottle, earning a cheer from us.
Long story short, she kissed Danny and then threw her face in her pillow screaming.

During this distraction, Foxy sauntered over to me.
I smiled. "Yes?"
"Can I get a kiss?"
"The bottle hasn't chosen you."
"Yet."
"Yet, indeed."
"I might just take one Anyway."
"ooh, rape vibes much?."
He shrugged.
"I dare you."
This was the wrong (or right, depending on how you looked at it)
Thing to say as the next thing I knew I was melting into a warm kiss that disintegrated everything else around me.
"Challenge accepted." He murmured against my lips causing shivers to race down my body.
"whatever." I slurred back, for all the hate and arguing I did, I think in that Moment I'd surrendered all defiance.
I felt him smile against me which only made me feel warmer.

That was until a loud cough pierced my perfect dream world and I was met with 6 pears of eyes and 5 gaping mouths.
"Guys we said spin the bottle not 7 minutes in-"
He was cute off my a pillow to the face.
"Don't talk about that!" Demanded Angel.