Lets Play A Game

~Idk y i put that but that's one of my cats being a very unhappy little girl and idk i thought it was cute cus kiiittiieesss~

"Omg yes you have to go! Foxy's little sister is an absolute darling! Why would you say no?"
I lay face down in Kat's colourful pillow army and grumbled.
Maybe if i lay here long enough I'd suffocate.
"I don't know." I just about managed.  "Everything's a little weird now."
Angel popped her head up from her sketch pad.
"Weird how?"
"It's just...it's always been Foxy, and now...with the whole Scott thing, I just
Want to disappear."
Kat grinned. "I sense a love triangle!"
The girls giggled.
I rolled over and sighed. "So do I Kat."

Just then Rose stormed in, slamming the door behind her.
" Annalise just got sent to the hospital! Connor put her in the hospital!"(okay i know earlier i named her 'Aimalie' or something but now i like  this better >w< sorry for the unprofessionalism )
" Annalise? Is that the girl who tried to stand up for me in the hallway?"
"Yep," said Rose, brushing her long hair off her shoulder. "She's too noble for her own good, especially now her knee is all messed up. She's just asking for trouble."
Angel got up and walked over.
"The hospital? What happened?"
"I don't know, but according to the rumours the fall dislodged something. She might even be on crutches now."

Behind her the door swung open again.
"OK is there no rule about room privacy?"

Bonnie and Freddy ignored me but instead ran straight into Rose.
Even that didn't seem to deter them.
"Guys! Anni's in the hospital!"
"We know!" Everyone snapped simultaneously.
"Oh...well, sorry Rose."
She glared and flounced off to her bed.
"Well that sucks." I muttered, slipping onto the dorm floor.
There was a silence, until suddenly the door shot open again and this time a staggering Foxy fell into the room.
"Guys!" He gasped. "Annalise is in the-"
" WE KNOW"  The room chorused.
He stood awkwardly.
"Oh, well... since we're all here, what do you wanna do?"
The room fell into silence again.
"Ooh!" squeaked Kat who clearly had reached her time limit for staying silent. "We could play a game! Games are fun!"
There was a collective groan that ran through the room at that.
Kat humphed." Well do any of you have a better idea?"
we were silent.
Kat clapped her hands. "Yay! game it is!"
Rose grumbled and the boys muttered something under their breathe but still, all complied.
"So Kat, what wonderful piece of entertainment do you have for us today?" Bonnie smirked.
"Well, seeing as we're all so close already, and we're totally all grown up anyway, how about....spin the bottle?

~oooooh yes its a totally stereotypical highschool romance overused plot devicceeee what else could we want? Anyway im rly sorry for both lack of, and pretty short uploads recently. Although i don't really have an excuse since its summer holiday, i am going to try and get more quality out faster. No promises, but stay with me and I'll do my best😋 love ya❤❤❤~

~When I am tired I try not to think about the fact that I'm tired so I forget that I'm tired then I remember in the middle of class then I die 😂-quote my best friend~😄❤💕