Scott Trapper

" Class, we have a new student here today. I expect you to treat her nicely and show here how much of a fabulous school this is."
There were a few mumbles came from the students in the classroom at this statement.
"Roxanne Arianna would you come to the front please?"
Angel gave me a small smile and Rose pushed me forward.
The class was huge, it was a large room, it reminded me of the college lecture classrooms Jaxon had.
The seats were red and all one seat, separated by arm rests. They were split into two by a set of stairs. We were sat near the middle.

The young male teacher gripped my shoulder and smiled.
"Welcome Roxanne, would you mind telling us something about yourself?"
The second I opened my mouth, the door of the classroom burst open. A boy swaggered(love that word)
In. His hair was silver, his eyes the darkest navy green I've ever seen. His hair covered his eye and most of his face but I could see two scars just peeping out from his fringe, he had other scrapes and bruises on him too. He had a brown beanie hat on and his tie hung loosely around his neck. He wasn't wearing a blazer and the top buttons of his shirt were undone, the sleeves seemingly cut off at the shoulders and large holes were torn at his knees. His shoes were scuffed and covered in dirt. He was broad shouldered and incredibly tall. His ears and eyebrows were pierced with gold rings, he wore a grim expression, almost emotionless but with a hint of anger and bordem. He was terrifying,but at the same time my heart missed a beat and my breathe caught the back of my throat.
He held his bag hauled over his shoulder as he began to make his way up the stairs.
"Scott, your late.  That's lunch time with me, and please bother to turn up this time. Oh, and for the love of God please get a blazer sorted!"
He turned his attention back to me,"we're running quite late, take a seat please."
I did so, and Angel cast me a concerned look.
Scott trudged past me up the steps, as he did our eyes connected. Time seemed to slow as his gorgeous eyes met mine.
And suddenly, time sped up again and he was at the back of the classroom, swinging his legs up onto the desk as four boys greeted him and three others scattered from him with a squeak.

Now again I'd feel his eyes on me, like he was burning a whole in the back of my head. But whenever I turned around he'd be throwing something at another student or swearing at the teacher.
I turned to face Angel, pretending to work in the book we were given.
"Who is he? The one who keeps getting into trouble?"
Angel face flushed as she whispered back,
"His name is Scott Trapper. He's so bad, his parents have to literally pay extra to the school just keep him here. If it wasn't for them, he'd of been expelled years ago!"
I risked a glance at him.
"So, his parents must be loaded then?"
Angel nodded.
" Incredibly! I heard his dad owns a huge company and his mum's a rocket scientist! Of course that could be totally made up but I believe it. They dumped him here so they could work without distractions. His older siblings have all been thrown in prison at least 8 times. His eldest is there on a life sentence, people say he murdered someone!"
I gasped, " seriously?!"
She nodded her head.
"Everyone thinks it's only a matter of time before he does the same, everyone's terrified of him."
After a moment, I had a thought.
"Wait, Angel, how you know all this stuff?"
The girl blushed slightly, opening her mouth to speak before being cut off by Rose.
"Basically, Freddy's a huge nerd who hacked into all the school systems and pretty much stalked everyone's records."
I laughed despite myself, earning a sharp look from Sir.
After stealing one more look at this bad boy, I knew I knew I had to know more.