A\N

Ok! Sorry about this not being a chapter but I want to put a few things straight.
As you all know this book is currently being rewritten. So their are some changes I want to get across to you.

First. In the original, I had our main characters about 10 to 11. But I never thought about how mature I made them seem and it didn't fit their ages. So, their ages have been spiked up to 14.

Secondly, their personalities. Now, forget almost everything about the original characters. Yes, they are similar but they are no longer the same character.
The original plot for the last version was that by the time Roxy made it back to Foxy, she would have matured and become more confident and Foxy would have to realise she neither wanted or needed his protection.

Forget it.

The new Roxanne is now much more independent and is in no way weak and helpless any more. She is still going to be associated with 'princess' but she has a lot more sass and edge than before.

Foxy is basically brand new. Before, he was soft, romantic and acted a lot older and cleche than he should of, so forget everything you knew about him.
Now, he is a lot more like a stupid, cute and average 14 year old, video game nerd and no experience with girls.
Chine, well, she hasn't changed much. She's still a mean brat but instead of always being like that, she's more the type of person who acts selfish and mean in front of her friends but when she's scared or sad is like most children, and, don't be hard on her, if you ask me, I'd say she's not actually a bad person.😉

I'm still keeping parts of the original plot such as 'Im back' in Roxanne's cheek but not Foxy losing his hand.

Ok, now I've got that off my chest, I can continue the next chapter!

Thank you for reading and I hope you continue!

Remember;
Don't worry about being different, worry about being normal 😋😎😏😘