Jaxon and Libbi

....What is that doing there?

Dumped on our driveway was a familiar black motorbike, I recognised it as my brothers. Jaxon.
He couldn't be home right?
Jaxon was 17. He lived at his University with his roommates.
He also wasn't my only sibling. Libbi, my older sister lives with us. She was 16 and spends most of her time out in town shopping with her friends or partying. I guess that's why I failed to mention her.
It was Jaxon who taught me to play video games, Around when I was 6, which would make him 9.

I swung open the door, eager to see him.
"Jax!" I cried, flinging my ruck sack by the door and racing to the kitchen.
There he was. He, along with me and Libbi had been born with bleach blonde hair, but had dyed it jet black in an attempt to look edgy. He dressed in all black too, hoodie, leather jacket jeans and boots. But one thing that gave it all away was his large blue eyes that each of us had inharreted too. Libbi was there too. This was a surprise, she usually was too busy shopping and flirting with boys to come home, at least while any of us were awake. She had her long white hair tied up in a pony tail, skin covered in fake tan and makeup as usual. She too had come from school, she was still dressed in her cheerleader outfit.

"Hey Rox. Whatsup!?" He grinned, jumping from the countertop. I noted his black guitar was leant against the wall.
I hugged him tightly, that was till he tugged my hair.
"What happened here? I thought we were hair dye buddies!"
"I had to hide it for my new school." I grumbled.
"New school?" Jaxon looked me up and down"Oh Nickenbury!" He exclaimed, clicking his fingers, ain't that place meant to be all ' la de dah; how'd you get there?"
I mumbled my reply, "scholarship."
Jaxon was silent for a moment, before exclaiming " And why wasn't I informed of this?!''
"That would be be because your never home." Libbi answered, placing her phone down for the first time ever, between two brightly coloured pom-poms.
"Aw, miss me Lib?"
Libbi answered by sticking out her tongue.

My mother smiled, "oh, I love having all my babies together under one roof. Jax you should come and visit more often!"
" I can't do that mum. I gotta fit school and band practice all in one busy squedual, not to mention my job and driving lessons. The only reason I can manage this long is beacuse with school breaking up, my boss is going on holidays and says we get time off. And I have to wait a few months till I can take my driving test again..." He said the last bit with a hint of shame.
"Wait wait wait, your staying? For how long?" I asked.
" Only two weeks, it's all I can manage​."
Jaxon pushed his thumbs through his belt loops." Later, d'you wanna go for a ride?" He asked, jerking his head in the direction of the drive way.
"YES!!!" I loved riding his moterbike. It was awesome!
"Oh no! You are not dragging Roxanne onto that-that death-machine you have! I'm mortified at the fact you have one in the first place! Do you know how many deaths those things have caused?!" Jaxon gave me a wink and turned back to our mum. While she raged on about his moterbike​ I slipped away to my room.

I was tired of thinking the same things, going over the same events. With a groan I placed my hands​ over my face.
"I'm 14. Why am I dealing with this kinda stuff?"
Eventually, I stopped fighting my thoughts and allowed myself to ponder Foxy. Stupid name.
Stupid kid. I say I want him gone but I know I....I don't.

Don't kill me. Don't hurt me. I'm tired(as I'm publishing this it's the middle of the night. I'm under my duvet on my hudl)
I know this chapter sucks, and it's short. But hey! You were introduced to Roxanne's siblings!(I created them not long ago, I'd pondered her having a brother or sister but never mentioned it)

Do you like them?

#don't worry about being different, worry about being normal ✌❤❤

Luv_ever😋😎😘😏