15.

After playing truth or dare for half an hour you got real tired, it was around 12:00pm. "Hey guys, im really tired, I'm gonna go to bed, ok?" You say "sure thing, sleep well babe" Feldman says "yeah, sleep well sweet heart" Haim says "yeah I will guys" You say.

FELDMANS POV

"Hey Haimster, truth or dare" I say breaking the silence. "Truth" he says "ok, what's your favourite ice cream flavour?" I ask "bro you know. Actually I don't know myself" he says "see, a reasonable question" I say playfully punching his arm "ok Feldman, truth or dare" he asks "um dare" I say. Knowing him I'll get some real weird dare. "Ok, I dare you to stay up for as long as possible" he says "wow. What a dare." I say rolling my eyes at him "what. Im no good at this game" he says "ok truth or dare" I ask "ok dare" he says "I dare you to stay up with me" I say "such a dare" he says "I know right" I say sarcastically "ok truth or dare" he asks "truth" so explain to me how you guys met" he says "well, it's an interesting story," I say " well I was walking around the block and I saw her, and she was real pretty right and then I kinda got distracted by a bird that tried to kill and then I ran into her. Litterally" I explain "go on" he says "and she apologised and said she was on her way back from school and asked where abouts I live and I said a few from the lake and she said she did too and so we walked together and we talked and we walked to her street which happened to be my street and it turned out we were next door neighbours" I said "what a way to meet a girl" he says "exactly!"I say "hey whats the time" he asks "um 12:30" I say "ok, half an hour and im probably gonna crash" he says "ok me too" I say "so what do you wanna do for the next half hour" I ask "I don't know, let's just talk I guess" he says.

"Have your parents been abusing you much lately?" He asks me "uh a little bit" I lie, it was actually getting worse "bro don't lie to me please, show me bro" he pleads and so I take off my shirt and show him the bruises "oh god it's real bad" he says "I know" I sigh.
We sit in silence for like ten minutes.

"Bro I'm real sorry you can't stay with me. If I could I'd let you" he says "hey bro it's fine" I say "hey I bet y/n will let you stay here" he says "you reckon?"
"You bet" he says

"hey what the time now bro" he asks "uh 1:00" I say "ok I'm out" he says as he just falls back onto the lounge "ok night bro" I say lying down and Corey takes off his shirt so he can sleep "night" he says.