22.

Corey, both of you, every time I see this number I see you two.
22/222 they were your fave numbers, Remember 222 (Corey's song) [Corey Haim tribute] by Corey Feldman released on the 10th March this year, it marked the fifth anniversary of Haimsters death.

-----------

After swimming with Corey for ten minutes you guys decided to go back to shore "hey wanna go to the mall?" Feldman asks "ok let's go, hopefully that bitch isn't there again" Haim says " "beyancka?" River asks "how'd you know" you say rolling your eyes "she's still mean to you? Like honestly it's been five years and she still hates you?" He asks "you betcha" you say.

You got dressed and as you did so you saw the new marks on Corey's back so you went up to him "Corey are you sure your okay, the bruises and marks on your back look really bad" you whisper "babe don't worry, I told you, I'm fine" he answers back, and hugs you "I just hate seeing the people I love hurt" you say and you and Corey walk back to the other two.

You all walked back to the car and Haim drove y'all to the mall, (see it rhyme's) again sitting in the back with Feldman.

There was little conversation for ten minutes, until you arrived at the mall.

"man I'm starved, I gotta get myself some food, anyone else want something" Haim says as you all file out the car "nah I'm good" you say "I'm fine" Feldman says "I'll go with yah" River says "ok wanna meet up in an hour?" Feldman suggests "sure where at?" Haim says "The water fountain" Feldman says "ok see you two in an hour" and you all walked your separate directions, you and Corey walking hand in hand.

"Where did you wanna go first?" You ask "where do you wanna go?"he asks "last time we went where I wanted to go so we can go where ever you want to go" you say "ok well you fancy a sugar high?" He asks "always" you say "well let's go to the candy shop then" he says and you go to the candy shop

Walls and walls of lollies. "This is gonna end bad" you say and you both run in and buy a shit load of candy. Go guys walk out of the Candy shop with a bag full of lollies, for tonight , of course.

"So where to next?" He asks you "um, the comic book shop?" You suggest "anything for you baby" he says grabbing hold of your hand and strolling towards the Comic book store.

"Hey look girls, it's Corey Feldman!" A girl said. Beyancka. "Omg!" Beyancka screamed "babe, it's Beyancka" you say "don't worry, it'll be fine" he says hugging you "trust me" he whispers "y/n you again" she says crossing her arms "Beyancka I'm trying to have a nice day with Corey, go away please" you say "y/n why would Corey want to hang out with you?" She says putting her hand on her hip "because I love her" he says "no way. No fucking way!" She screams "you two aren't going  out! That's just not possible" she yells "well sorry to disappoint you but we are, and we must be off" you say "no your gonna stay right here" she says walking up to you "don't you dare touch me" you spit at her and she pokes you "whoops" she giggles and her stupid friends join in with her "what you gonna do about it, huh?" She says "this" and you do a right hook to her face and she squeals "bitch" she says as she cries "Justin!" She cries for "get your fucking ass here and help" she screeches "babe I'm coming" a voice says and a tall muscular boy comes and stands next to her "this bitch hit me" Beyancka says "and this bitch" you say pointing to yourself "has a name!" You say "I don't care what your name is but if you touch my babe you'll regret life" he says "well I did and what she got she deserved" you retort "I give you what you deserve" Justin says raising his hand, which you quickly block and punch him in the middle of his face "did I mention I do karate" you say to Feldman "no wonder your so ninja" he says "do you know how awesome that was?!" He says "well we might wanna run" you say turning around and beginning to run when someone grabs you by the he collar "I'm not done with you girl" Justin says pulling you back  , causing you to let go of Corey's hand , Corey turns around quick smart "what the fuck!" He says "let go of her" Corey yells "and what if I don't?" Justin says "let's his say you'll regret it" he says and Justin just shrugs "oh I'm so scared, a little boy like you, so scawy" Justin teases "don't say that to him!" You say trying to get Justin to let go, but he just pulls you back and his grip gets tighter "Corey, please don't do this" you plead "but babe I don't wanna see you hurt" he says "but you'll be hurt if you do this" you say "I said I'd do anything for you, and I mean it"

-----
The cliff hanger is real AF rn

Ok I'll update asap
So you guys aren't in suspence.

Always luv u all
And can't believe I have like 350 or so reads!

Tashana Holmes