17.

"Hey, Coreeeeeeeey, coreeeeeeey" Haim sings to Feldman to wake him up, but instead he wakes up you "hey Corey babe, wake up" your say, shaking him slightly "huh. What?" He says in a groggy morning voice "hey you two didn't have sex last night , did you?" He asks "no bro, we just chilled ok? Nothing much" he says "ok then, so how'd you sleep?" Haim asks "great. What about you" you ask "that was the most comfortable lounge I've ever slept on in my life" he says taking off his covers and sitting up "damn, you got some abs there" you say to Haim and he laughs "really, I didn't know" he says sarcastically "I have abs, there just covered in a layer of fat" you say and they laugh so much they can't even breathe. "But it's true" you say "hey what's the time?" you ask "it's 6:00" Feldman says "well I'm going back to sleep. I don't know about you though" you say "ok, me too" Feldman says "and me" Haim says.

"Hey y/n wake up" you hear a voice say "ok ok im up. Im up" you say "River what are you doing?" You ask, you knew it was River just by his voice "I suggest you wake up your boyfriend and tell him to move before mum comes in and thinks the wrong idea and bans you from dating for life" he says "ok thanks River" you say and start to shake Corey awake "hey babe wake up" you say "what. Five more minutes mum" he groans "babe, really" you say "oh my god sorry" he says "hey my mum's gonna walk in here any second now and she'll get the wrong idea if she sees me sleeping with a boy, if you know what I mean" you explain "yeah I understand" he says getting up and sitting at the bay window "im real sorry babe" you say "trust me my mum would be the same" he says "thats a relief. Ok pretend to be asleep, ok?" You say "sure thing, anything for you babe" he says

Your mum walks in to wake you up a minute later. "Y/n time to get up" she says as she opens the door, so you pretend you were asleep "mum, five more minutes, please" you say in a fake sleepy tone of voice "ok but come down in ten, and bring your friends down with you" she says "ok" and she closes the door. You get up and wake Haim "princess, time to wake up from your beauty sleep" you say shaking him gently "that's not gonna work" Feldman says, walking over to you and Haim. "Watch this" he says and he goes up to Corey and slaps him across the face "brah, what the fuck?!" He says. "Sorry but it was my last option" Feldman says "you say that every time" he says, "well get up, we gotta go down to the lounge room" Feldman says "ok" he says and sits up "hey, I'm gonna change" you say, going to your wardrobe and getting your clothes "ok sure thing babe" Feldman says.

You get changed and came back to your room "hey babe" Feldman says as you walk into the room "hey" you reply, walking over to him "hey guys, last night was real fun, we have to do it again sometime" you say to them "definitely" Haim agrees

"so what's doing today?" You ask "well is anyone doing anything important?" Feldman asks "I don't think so" Haim says "I don't know if I'll have to catch up with River today" you say "hey that's all good" Feldman says "ok let's go down stairs for some food" you say and Haim jumps right up "anyone else coming" he says as he walks right out the door. Jesus him and food.