.18

Above ↑ my baby Feldman in The Gremlins, so cute isn't he?

------

"So how was last night?" Your mum asks as you walk down the hallway "oh my god it was amazing!" You exclaim "so what did you do?" She asks "I hung out with Feldman for a few hours and then Corey picked us up and we went to the drive in and watched Back to the Future, and, uh, well um" you start to say, so you look at Feldman for some help so he continues your sentence "well, long story short, y/n and myself are going out" he says confidently, coming to stand beside you. "I knew it! I knew that you guys liked each other! You guys are so cute together" your mum exclaims in a high pitched voice "well that's what you call a reaction" Haim says "oh yeah mum, by the way, this is Corey" you say to her, trying to get her to calm "yeah I know that" she says "oh, no, uh mum, their both called Corey, this ones Corey Haim, their The Two Corey's" you say gesturing to him and Feldman "well hullo there" he says "hi Corey, I'm y/ns mum Laina" she says "nice to meet yoi ma'am" he says "well aren't you a charmer" your mum says

"How long til breakfast?" You ask "10, 15 minutes" she says "well call us when it's ready" you say "your not going back in there" she says "why not?" "Because there is a piano right and you can play it very well" she says to you "oh my god yas!"Haim says, sounding really girly "yeah let's hear it" Feldman says "ok sure" you say and you lead the boys to the lounge room.

"Which song should I play?" you ask "well what songs can you play?" Haim asks you "the list is pretty long, I can list a few I memorised" you say "OK go on" he says so you begin to list a few "-See you Again by Wiz Khalifa featuring Charlie Puth" you say and Feldman interrupts "can you play that one babe" Feldman says "you like that song, do you?" you ask "yeah, a lot" he says "well how about I teach you" you say "really?" He asks "yeah, if course" you say and you go over and hug him,  and he kisses your forehead "I could stay like this forever" you whisper "me too babe, me too" he says

"Guys, do you mind" Haim says, making you two split up "oh come on Cor" Feldman says "well how about the piano lesson now?" You ask "ok" Feldman "Did you wanna learn as well?" You ask Haim "nah, I might just leave you two to it" he says smirking "this will be good" you hear Him say "will it now?" You say "oh you betcha" he says

You lead Feldman over to the piano and you gesture for him to sit first and you go to sit next to him "no, babe, sit here" he says gesturing to his lap so you sit on his lap and lean back into him "told yah this would be great fun to watch" Haim says "oh stop it you" Feldman jokes and wraps his arm around you "well I'll show you the right hand part, because it's real easy, ok?" You ask "sure, what ever is the easiest way to teach princess" he says "ok so it F C B# " you say and you show him "ok I think I got it" he says and trys and hits a wrong not "uh no" so you take his hand and place it on the keys for him "ok now try" you say and so he does, and he gets it right "see not that hard is it babe" you say to Corey "now the next bit is F D C B# C D C" you say, showing him how to play it and Feldman gets it first try "your a natural" you say to him "me? Goodat something?" He says "yeah your good at a lot of things" you say "oh really, anf what would they be?" He asks inventively "your good at being a boyfriend. Your good at being attentive. Your good at being cute. Your good at being a best friend" you say gesturing to Corey Haim, who was laughing slightly "and your really good at kissing" you say "well you can only get better if you practice" he says and you raise your eyebrows "and what are you suggesting there mister" you say and he pulls you to him and kisses you gently on the lips, and all you hear is Corey Haim laughing in the background.

Corey pulled away from you "well that was fun, we should do it again sometime" you say to him "why wait" he says, kissing you again and you giggle a little "guys" you hear Haim say and you both look at him and you see his eyes gesturing to the door, right before your mum walks in "oh how cute" she says as she walks into the lounge room "I'm teaching him how to play See You Again" you say to her "I like that song. Hey why does he get lessons and I don't" she says "because he's a natural and your not" you say "well sorry I'm not perfect" she says poking her tounge out at you "ladies, ladies" Haim says "sorry to break it to you but I'm the most perfect one here" he says "most perfectly retarded" you say and Feldman and your mum both 'oooooooh' and you say "you may want to apply cold water to that burn" he looks at you dumb founded and Feldman says "damn you just got apple-soloutly slayed by a girl" "see bro, she's the female form of you" Haim says "exactly and that is why she's mine" Feldman says, wrapping his arms around you again and kissing your cheek.

"Oh right that's why I cane here, breakfast is ready" she sings "mum, please don't sing" you groan and she skips to the kitchen singing.

  "I may warn you, she can't sing for shit" you say and the boys laugh and Haim says "wait, did she say food?!" He exclaims "yes, if there is something she is good at though is cooking, so knock yourself out bro" you say as he jumps up and leaves.

"What is with him and food, it's like... I don't know...their married" you say "as long as I've known him he's loved his food. I reckon if food was marry-able he'd be first in line" he says "and if you were marry-able I'd be first in line" you say and he kisses your nose "I would be first in line to marry me too" he whispers and you giggle "such a charmer" you say as he kisses you. "Well are you hungry" you say after he kissed you "because I'm starved" and so you got up and he followed. "I really love you" he says as he puts his arn around your waist and walks down the hallway "I love me too" you say and laugh a bit "such a charmer" he says, mimicking what you said before.

-------
I hope you liked
I just have one question but does this look like a retarted face :^)
And this look like someone whos high 8^)
And this look like homer j Simpson c(o¿o
                       (-)

I have a weird imagination...
Your sincerely
Tashana Holmes