The burglar

(Ayu's POV)

Running out of the broken door to my house I can't help but feel flustered over what just happened. Reaching my house I slam the door behind me, panting.

I close my eyes.

His embrace.....his warmth....his whisper.......

I scream fruserated. My heart was throbbing. I didn't know what was wrong with me.

Still half confused I pull the covers of my bed and lay down. In only a matter of seconds I fell asleep.

『........................』

Creak

I open my eyes. Rubbing them I look at the time.

10:30pm. Already that late. I make my way downstairs to get myself a glass of water when I hear something rustling.

Suspicious I take a peek in the corner of the wall to find someone, tall and wearing dark clothes. He was holding a knife. My hair stands on end as I stare at the man.

Crouching to the floor I don't know what to do. Trying to keep my breathing calm I clamp my hands over my mouth. During that time he makes it into the kitchen. I knew this was my chance to escape.

"Who's there!" He says out loud.

I gasp. Running out the door I go to the nearest house I could find: his house.

Pounding it I yell:

"Let me in! let me in!"

I see the figure of the man coming out of the door. I scream. Frantically I pound the door.

"Help! please!"

He finally opens the door and I go in. G Dragon looks at me in suprise.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

I say nothing as I reach for him, grabbing him tightly.

"Im scared...."

(GD's POV)

She grabbed me, pulling my shirt, grabbing me tightly. I reach my hands out to touch her, but stop as i pull my hands back.

"Tell me what's wrong." I say gently

Still stuck to my shirt she replies, her voice muffled.

"A...a burglar.....in my house...."

I frown as I open the door to my house and make it towards hers. She grabs me stopping me.

"Are you crazy?!" She hisses.

I grab her hand making her let go of my shirt.

" Gwenchanah...I will go find out who it is"

She grabs me again. This time she says softly.

"p-please.....i dont want you getting hurt..."

Her words struck me as I let go of my door and slowly closed it behind me.

"Alright. But your gonna have to stay the night with me."

(Ayu's POV)

your gonna have to stay the night with me.

I feel my cheeks growing hot as he leaves the living room into the kitchen.

"Are you hungry?" He asks.

Interupting my thought I shake my head.

Grooowwwwwlll

There was a silence as we both stand there still.