Jealousy

(Ayu's POV)

I stand in front of the coffee shop she told me to meet. It was quite fancy for it to be a coffee shop. I sigh looking at my normal clothes.

"Maybe I should of went formal."

As I enter the cafe, a butler and two maids stood near the door.

"Welcome to the cafe master"

They gently, without a word, grab my coat and shoes. I obediently let them.

"wow...so fancy.." I whisper.

They lead me to a table.

"Miss Kiko will be with you shortly." The maids say as they bow their heads. I bow my head as well.

Uncomfortable, I gently sit down. I was never suited for a fancy place like this.

"Annyeong"

I turn around. It was Kiko.

"Annyeong." I reply.

She sits down. I look at my cup, drinking soda I make bubbles out of it. Kiko looks at me disgusted.

"I can't believe that oppa likes to be friends with someone like you.”

I cough on my drink.

Wiping my face with a napkin I look at her.

"Excuse me?"

She smirks.

"You've heard what I said."

I scoff, not believing what i've just heard.

"You know, I knew you were like this. You're were only acting nice because Jiyong was around.

She leans on the table amd smiles.

"So what? It's my buisness to do whatever I want. Besides, I only went to his side because I was so bored. "

I froze.

What?!

She grins some more.

"You know there are people, and then there are toys. To me, Jiyong is just a toy. I can play with him whenever I want and do with him whatever I want. The best thing is, he will always be wagging his little tail for me, just waiting to be played."

I look at her in disgust.

"you're horrible." I say.

She laughs.

"You think so? I think that it's fun."

I sit there, just staring at her.

How could she do something so terrible?!

As I stand up to leave she crosses her legs saying:

"Oh and one more thing. Stay away from my Jiyong. You should be a good girl and stay away from him like you did at the airport."

I grit my teeth.

It was all part of her plan.

"Well...maybe I might just steal him from you, Kiko."

Kiko looks at me with anger as I leave. I pay for my bill and head out the door.

"Yah! Ayu!"

I pretend not to hear her as I hop into a taxi.

She runs to catch after me but the taxi starts to move. I stick my tongue out at her.

I grin as I watch her stomp her feet angrily.