Never let go

(Ayu's POV)

I wake up with a smile on my face.

"Jiyong ah~~" I say as I reach out for him, but find empty bunch of sheets in my arms.

I get up.

Huh? He's not here.

I smile creepily.

He must be downstairs.

I jump out of bed, running downstairs.

"Jiyong ah! Are you making breakfast-"

I look around. He wasn't there.

I stand there, feeling like something bad just happened.

Maybe...he just went to work..

I run towards the couch hastily turning on the remote control.

There he was.

On star news:

Our famous Kwon Jiyong has made another hit album! We're here, currently at Ilsan-

*beep*

I give out a small sigh of relief.

Mo yah....he just went to work...

My heart was beating fast, still scared.

I thought he left me again.

I think for a minute, swinging the remote control.

Maybe....I should go visit him?

In Ilsan

I wore short jean mini pants and a pink cotton wool sweater on top. Carrying my light brown backpack, I walk, towards the sight Jiyong was in.

There were a ton of fans crowding around him.

I squeeze through trying to get a better look.

As I get close enough I wave, but then remembering he's a top celebrity I stop.

Maybe I should just turn back.....

"Oppa!!!" a fan screams, bumping me as I stumble.

It was all dark at first, but then I regain my consiousness.

I realize I was on the red carpet, and in front of me was Jiyong. I stare at him, until the security guards take my arm and start to drag me. At first Jiyong looked dazed.

Then he grabs the security guards arm and pushes the guard away.

"Don't touch her!!" he yells. The place was suddenly silent.

Then one fan steps up.

"Oppa, who is she?" She says half angry and sad.

Jiyong releases his grasp on me. He looks at me sadly, then his face turns to stone.

"No one. I don't know her."

My heart sunk.

The guards take me away and I couldn't help but stare at his back.
Why did he say that? I know he's a celebrity, but it still hurts....

The guard puts me on the ground then moves back to guard Jiyong.

Staring at him, watching him go away, all made me feel sad.

I pound my heavy chest.

"Alright! Jiyong was just trying to protect me, saying that" I say confidentally.

But my heart still felt like a million chains were wrapped around it.

He'll be home soon. After all....I trust him..

(GD's POV)

I walk the red carpet. Feeling down and heavy, I walk, hearing every footstep I take.

As I walk without noticing anyone around me, someone collapses in front of me.

It was Ayu.

My heart went down seeing her. I wanted to touch her. I wanted to hug her. She was staring at me as well, suprised.

Then the security guard ruffly takes her arms. Angry I shove the security guard away grabbing Ayu.

"Don't touch her!" I yell. Everything goes silent.

"Oppa, who is she?" A voice says behind.

Panicking I reply:

"No one. I don't know her."

The fans start to start cheering again and I look at Ayu to see a bit of hurt on her face. I felt hurt as well, as this time the security guards take her away. She went with them limply, but as she looks at me, she gives me a gentle smile.

My heart squeezes into pain and I watch her until she dissapears. I walk again, feeling numb and pain as I feel tears in my eyes as I get into the van.

Mianhae Ayu ah..... Mianhae...

(Ayu's POV)

The hours ticked by, and I waited....

I lay on the couch, bored.

It was already 12 am. I stay still hearing the clock tick by.

Maybe he's just a bit late....maybe...

*Drip*

I felt something wet on my face.

Am I crying?

Finally realizing the loneliness I was trying to hold in, all came out of me like a flood.

I cried that night. With tears and sorrow, doubting myself to whether he left me or not.

As my tears dry up from crying so much, I crawl on the couch, Lulling myself to sleep.

Today is the night I forget about doubting him, because I decided to trust him.

........................................................................

I wake up. After that night of sorrow, it all made sense.

He didn't betray me. He never did.

I pack my clothes and things.

Those eyes he gave me yesterday....it's without a doubt that he was trying to save me....from something...

I head out the door.

This must be YG's doing. Whatever it is....i'm going to reach him again.

but how?

I smile, bitterly.

It's simple.

"I'll cast into YG."

《Hi guys! Did you like this story? Ayu decides to trust Jiyong and try to reach him again, but how? By going into YG Entertainment!! What will happen next? Find out in the next chapter!! Luv ya guys~~♥》