The party

(GD’s POV)

I wait for her, sitting on the coach. I play with the magazines stacking them. As I get bored quickly, I ruffle my hair.

“Aish....how long does it take for a girl to change?!”

“I‘m ready.” She says.

finally. I thought.

I look up to see her coming down the stairs. I gasp shocked. She was wearing her normal clothes: A brown sweater and blue jeans. I sigh getting off the sofa.

“Um...do you know what a party is?

She looks at me and shrugs.

*facepalms*

“Yah! You don’t wear normal clothes when you go to parties like these! Wear something shiny or even flashy, Here let me go into your room.” I say.

She stops me from going in but I go inside the guest room I let her borrow.

“It’s not like I want to go to the party! They forced me!” she says.

I ignore her as I search for some clothes I have bought her.

“Aha! Here, wear this.” I say holding up a dress with silver sparkles and shoes that match the color with it. She looks at me disgusted.

“There ain‘t no way i’m wearing those.” She says.

I grin teasingly.

“Fine. Then I will just have to help you wear it-!!” I grab her and lift her up pretending to pull off her pants. She hits me on the back yelling.

“Let me go, you byuntae!”

I smile sheepishly as I start to tickle her.  She holds in her laugh.

“Aratso!  I’ll wear it!!! Aish...” She says as I gently put her down.

(Aratso: means okay or I got it in korean)

She snatches the clothes from my hands going into the bathroom.

Giving her a thumbs up she slams the door on me. I shrug making it downstairs.

『A few moments later』

She come down again. This time she comes down slowly, as she tries to pull the dress down as it was short.

I smile gently clapping my hands.

“Bravo! You look beautiful”

“Dakcheu” She says. I pat her back as we make it outside the door and into the car i’ve prepared.

(dakcheu: means shut up in korean)

(Ayu’s POV)

I play with my hands as we get into the car. Looking out the window I can’t help but feel nervous about the party.

what if it goes wrong because of me?

I try not to think as I close my eyes.

《Flashback》

You don‘t belong here!

Why don‘t you go tell your parents? I‘m sure they will listen

*snickers*

*children laughing cruelly*

I gasp opening my eyes. I was sweating a little as I could see sweat beaded on my forehead.

You need to forget...you need to forget...I repeat in my head.

“Ayu?”

I gasp once more, startled this time. Catching my breath I reply.