Meeting Big Bang

(Ayu's POV)

Yah....wake up.....Ayu!!!

I gasp, my eyes flash open. Still a bit dizzy I find Ji yong, staring me worried.

I sit up straight, looking around, still confused about what happened.

I stretch my arms.

"what happened?"I say yawning.

He grabs me forcefully as he looks at me straight in the eye.

"Mo?!? What do you mean what happened?!? You....you!!..k-..ki-"

He stops speaking his cheeks red.

I tilt my head.

"ki?" I say.

He looks away as he goes to his room. I sit there more confused then ever.

As I stand up I sit back down as I start to feel dizzy once more. Then I remember:

《Flashback》

I was on a escalator, He was staring at me with concerned scared eyes.

"are you crazy?!?" He says...

I touch my forehead as I was starting to remember more.

《Flashback》

"Im sorry.....for the mean things i've said to you...I didn't mean it......

Then I collapse. I remember falling but into something soft...then everything goes black.

As the flashbacks dissapear I bang my hand on the floor sighing.

"Aish!!! What did I do?!? What happened after I collapsed??"

Finally remembering that I was drunk I put my hands to my face.

"Ahh....I'm a miserable woman.." I say to myself.

Standing up again I look in the mirror. My hair was in tangles and my eyes were smeared with makeup. Looking at myself I felt ashamed as I rubbed the makeup off with hot soapy water.

Taking off the makeup I notice myself wearing something else. It was a man's sleeping wear.

I look at my clothes I was wearing. I scream.

(GD's POV)

Laying on my bed I hear a scream. Startled I rush downstairs to find her sitting on the floor. Rushing towards her I touch her shoulders.

"Wae?! what happened?!? gwenchanah?" I say.

She looks at me her voice trembling.

"y-you....." She says almost angrily.

I tilt my head confused.

"You?"

Without warning a punch flies towards me as I get hit on the face. Falling from the impact I whince, groaning.

She stands above me, her hands clenched into fists.

"y-you byuntae!!! I could sue you for sexual assault! How dare you change my clothes!"

I look at her as if she was crazy. Standing up I point at her.

"Yah! You are the one who changed into my clothes! You were drunk!"

She stops talking then for a second she pauses as if she was going through her mind. She gasps. Giving me a slight innocent smile, she runs as I run after her.