Last time

(Ayu's POV)

"Ayu! Move your legs a bit more!" The dance instructor softly snaps.

I nod, sweat beading down my face. It's been days hours since the group and I have been dancing, and my legs and arms were already sore.

"Kay, that's all for today girls."

All the girls slump to the floor sighing.

I rub my aching neck and shoulders.

"Mr. Yang hyun suk is coming to inspect and divide you guys into girl groups today based on your singing, so get ready!"

Just as she finishes saying that, the door slides open and a man comes in. He wasn't particularly handsome, but he was quite tall, and wore a cap.

As he turns to look at us, he gives us a smile.

"Now, shall we start?" He says, sitting down.

I kept staring at him, his face expression emotionless. He kept on a straight face as he looked at our papers.

I did not know much about this man, but I knew that he was not the kind man that everyone would think he would be.

He looks at the papers and stops. He looks up and stares at me. For a split second I thought I saw coldness in his eyes, but then it dissapears as he smiles and looks back at the papers again.

I touch my shaky hands.

This man is the one. He's the one that kept Jiyong away from me.

"Okay, let's start with kim ah yoon shii."

A girl comes up to him startled. As she starts singing, yang hyun suk looks at the paper, moving his head as if he felt like something was missing.

"Stop." He says in a cold voice.

The girl stops.

He looks at her.

"Ah yoon shii, tell me why you wanted to come into YG."

She gulps.

"To... become a singer..." she says silently.

He swirls his pen with his fingers.

"Exactly. But with the voice you have now, I don't know if you have the right to be one."

All the girls froze. I stood there with my back shaking, almost shivering at his cold comment.

"Next." He says.

The girl runs out of the room, sniffing.

All the girls stand still , not moving.

Then he looks at me and gives me smile that was meant to be warm, but felt so cold.

"Ayu shii, that's you."

I move my legs but my mind tells me to stay still. As I was panicking inside, he looks at the papers feeling calm.

"Well? Start singing, ayu shii."

I look at him as if I didn't know what to do. I close my eyes.

It's okay Ayu...sing....

I open my eyes.

Sing.

I lift my head and pour my voice out. I sing with all my might, but not too fast and not too slow, not too high and not low.

As I finish my song, the room was dead silent. All the girls stare and all I could hear after that was a pen, dropping to the floor.

(GD's POV)