What A Night

Robin's POV
I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. I was so lucky to have a woman like Regina in my life. I decided to text her to make sure she didn't have nightmares again.

Hello lovely, I hope you slept well.

I did thank you! I had a wonderful dream!

Really? About what beautiful?

You.

Same thing over here!

I'll see you soon Robin

Goodbye mi'lady.

That was the end of there texting. They had planned to meet for dinner tonight. Not as fancy as there first date, but just spending time together other than at their houses.
::::::::
Regina's POV
I decided to wear a red skirt with a black blouse, and of coarse my favourite black heals. I finished the look with silver studs and my favourite red lipstick, not to fancy, but elegant. Robin said it was semi casual. I was ready early so I sat in the couch and read my book, Paper Towns. About ten minutes later, I heard a knock at the door, I grabbed my purse and opened it, but to my surprise, it wasn't Robin, it was my mother. "What do you want mother. Your not welcome here anymore." I said patiently trying not to get mad. "I wanted to apologize, but I see you are pre occupied, and I am not welcome, so I guess I'll just leave." She said trying to make an excuse to leave. But I wouldn't let her go this time without an apology. "No! No! I'd like to hear this apology you have for hitting me!" I loudly stated. "Okay, well I'm sorry Regina. I just want what's best for you. And what I did will certainly not happen again. And I feel awful!" She actually said that with some sorrow in her voice, and for once sounded like she was actually sorry. But then again, it was all in her eyes. Whenever I looked in them, it was like I could see the truth. And right now, the truth was that she really didn't feel bad. "Thank you mother for trying, but you should go." I had a disappointed look on my face, and she saw it. She opened the door and there stood Robin, with a smile on his face, he then saw my mother and frowned. She walked past him and rolled her eyes. "Are you alright Regina, did she do anything to you?" Robin said concerned. "Yes I'm fine, she tried to apologize to me, bit I could tell she didn't really mean it." I smiled trying to get the thought out of my mind, not wanting to talk about that right now. "Alright, well if your okay I'm okay. You look stunning by the way." He said also smiling getting the hint. "Thank you, so do you!" He was wearing grey slacks and a light blue button up, with a few buttons un done, so the outfit didn't look to fancy. I pecked his lips "shall we?" He said, our faces still inched apart. I pecked his lips again. "We shall" I replied.
:::::::::
The car ride wasn't that long, about 15min from my house. "Should I ask wear we're going, or is it a surprise?" I asked already knowing the answer. "You've guessed correctly mi'lady, it is a surprise, and quite a good one I think" he replied and winked at me. He grabbed my hand and gave it a small squeeze.
:::::::::
We got to a parking lot, sort of a hidden one. There weren't alot of other cars though, maybe ten or twelve. There where no signs anywhere, so I couldn't tell where we were. He got out of the car and opened my door. He helped me out and we stood there for a second just staring into each others eyes. There was something in that moment that said more. He cares so much about me, and no one else has ever cared as much. He stood up for me, he treated me like a princess and I probably didn't deserve it. I couldn't say anything to explain it. "What is it love?" He asked. I didn't respond, I just wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. I could tell he was surprised at first, but he hugged back. "Are you sure your alright love?" I chuckled a little bit and backed away, my arms still wrapped around his neck. "I'm just happy I have you" I chocked up. "You always will" he said and tilted his head sideways. He grabbed my hand and we walked down a beautiful trail with lights all over the trees, there where fireflies glowing about and crickets chirping from every direction, the moonlight shawn over us with all the bright starts in the sky. It was like a picture perfect moment. There was no one else in the world then, it was just me and him. I felt like a child again, I felt like I was floating on a cloud. He pulled me to the right a little so I went along with him. We took a few more steps into a gorgeous clearing, with even more lit up trees and soft violin music in the background. I couldn't tell where it was coming from, but I knew it wasn't live because Robin knew I liked my privacy. In the center of the clearing there where rose petals every where and a dark purple blanket, with a picnic basket in the middle. It was the most romantic setting I've ever seen. I looked at him and he smiled back at me. "Do you like it mi'lady?" I couldn't say anything else, I just crashed my lips on his.

Robin's POV
I was so happy she liked it. I pulled back from our kiss and she leaned her forehead on mine and her eyes started to water. "Thank you" she breathed out and let a tear fall. I wiped it away with my thumb. "Regina don't cry, you deserve this" I smiled. "Would you like to eat?" I continued. "Absolutely! I'm starting!" She quickly exclaimed.
We ate and I went to the CD player I had set up in a bush so she didn't see it. "So that's where you put it!" She sighed. "I was wondering where that beautiful music was coming from." I chuckled at this. I changed the music to her favourite Ed Sheeran song, 'photograph'. She smiled and stood up. I walked close to her "care to dance?" I asked. She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. I placed my hands on her hips and we swayed back and forth to the music. We normally didn't dance like this, her hand was usually in mine, and she had one arm on my shoulder, and my other hand was on her hip. We both just wanted to hold each other though, to keep each other safe, and to feel safe. I spun her out quickly and dipped her when I pulled her back in. She gasped in surprise, "that's new!" She exclaimed. She smiled and leaned up and kissed me. I pulled her back on her flat feet, I pulled away and she leaned her forehead on mine smiling.
:::::::::
The rest of the night was almost all dancing. They danced for close to 2 hours non stop, gentle kisses in-between. Regina finally got tired and told Robin. He agreed with her and they both went to Regina's house. Surprisingly Regina stayed awake the whole drive. Once Robin pulled up to her driveway, Robin opened her car door and helped her get out. They walked to her front door, "do you wanna come in?" She said. "Sure" he replied. They walked inside and sat on the couch.
Back to robin's POV ;)
"Do you want something to drink?" She asked, "no thank you love I'm not thirsty." I said back to her smiling slightly. "Okay, you can stay the night you know..." She trailed as she placed her head on my shoulder. "I'd love to" I said kissing her forehead. "You wanna go to bed, I'm tired" she yawned. "Of coarse" I picked her up bridal style, she looked too tired to even walk. We got her her bedroom and I placed her on her bed. I helped her get into her pajamas and we got under the covers. I wrapped my arms around her and she buried her head in my chest. "Goodnight Robin" she said and pushed herself closer to me. "Goodnight Regina" I whispered and we both drifted off into sleep. The best sleep I've ever had in a while.