Why?

"What the hell where you thinking Regina!" Robin yelled at the top of his lungs. "Can you speak any louder I don't think China can quite hear you!" Regina yelled back at him. "I don't care! What you did was idiotic!" He screams even louder mocking Regina. "Maybe I needed answers! Maybe I needed time away from you! Constantly treating me like a sick puppy!" She huffs and rolls her eyes. "Well I'm sorry for loving you and wanting to make sure your okay! But maybe I just shouldn't love you if you think it's so annoying!" He stepped closer to her. A tear rolled down her cheek and she ran.
:::::::::::::::::
The night before:
Regina's POV
I exited Roland's room and headed into Robin's. He was already waiting with his pajama pants on...no shirt. I don't think I can handle this. I walk over to the bed where the covers are already pulled out for me. I lay down and as soon as I do, Robin smashes his lips on mine. I'm surprised by his action "he always surprises me" but I instantly kiss back. Feeling it get more and more heated by the second. He started to tug on my pajama shirt but I pulled back from the kiss. "Robin" I pant. "What's wrong love?" He had a worried expression in his face. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" He backs away from me. "No, no! It's just..." I opened my mouth but I didn't know what to say. "It's..." I stuttered. It was hard not to cry on the spot right then and there. "It's okay darling. I'm sorry." He kisses me on the cheek. I cuddle up in his arms as he wraps them around me. Gliding his nails along my scalp, making me more tired with each stroke. "Thank you" he says softly to me. "For what?" I question and tilt my head up so I can see his face. "For stopping me. I wouldn't know what I would do with myself if I made you do something you didn't want to do. All I want is your happiness Regina. And you make that so easy for me. Thank you." I peck his lips. "I love you" I whisper. "I love you more" he replies. "I love you even more!" I continue turning my body now. "Not possible!" He leaned in closer. "So possible" I kiss him hard. "Don't stop this time." I breath hungrily in his ear.
I needed to forget. Forget about not being able to have a child. I need to push that away. Bury it in the back of my head just like it was before.
::::::::::::::::::::::::
I woke up in Robin's arms. Our warm bare bodies pressed against each others. Somehow I'm upset. Even after what happened last night, it was like there was a huge chunk of my heart missing, but it had nothing to be filled with.
All of a sudden I felt my body fill with anger. Daniel. Even after what he did to me I stayed with him all those years ago. Like I was his pet. This is all because of him! My blood boiled. He's the reason I can't have a future with Robin! It's all his fault we can't be 100% happy! It's all his fault...
I felt the bed shift and heard Robin groan. "Regina love... what's the matter, your trembling" I shivered at the thought of Daniel. But again, I had to be strong for Roland. "I'm cold" I make up an excuse. He'll probably believe me because I was apparently trembling so much. "Oh! Love come here!" I snuggled up in his warm loving arms as he covered us in blankets. I felt him kiss my shoulder. "Better?" I feel his scruff brush my neck. "Better" I hummed. And this kind of did make me feel a little bit better. I jsut needed to cool down. But I also needed to know why he would do this to me.
::::::::::::::
Robin and I eventually got out of bed and made Roland breakfast. When we went downstairs he was playing peacefully with his toys. Such a smart boy.
It was bothering me all morning. Why! Why! Why! That same question pounding in my head. Then it hit me.
The police had recently caught Daniel. I didn't really have a problem saying his name now.
I'll just go get my answers.
It was a crazy idea, but worth it. To be honest I was kind of scared too. Well, obviously. I'm seeing the man that sexually and physically abused me. Should I do it? The idea pondered in my head for about ten minutes untill I decided that I should go. I need an answer. "Robin dear! I'm gonna go out and get some paint supplies!" I hollered from the other room. "Okay! I love you! See you soon!" And I left.
::::::::::::::::::::::
I got go the police department where they where keeping Daniel untill they find him a place to go. I didn't realise it but I stood at the door of the station for probably ten minutes getting flashbacks. Flashbacks of him hurting me in every way. Even years ago. What was I doing! Being his girlfriend I was insane! And I was disappointed in myself. For letting myself be tricked that easily. I finally found the courage to step into the large double doors and walk to the front desk. She let me see him. But only for ten minutes. I was scared. I felt a cold sweet coming on as I walked down the creepy hallways. I finally came to a guard staying by the room that the secretary said he would be in. "Hi..." My voice shook as I stepped closer. "I...I came to see..h...him...I'm the one he assaulted." I somehow managed to say the sentence without breaking apart. He nodded his head and unlocked the huge door. He opened it for me, with him following. This led to a set of bars Daniel was in. I looked back for a second. Trying not to run out the door. "You get ten minutes." The guard stated and walked into a small corner of the room so he could supervise. "What do you want you little brat!" He spat. I took a step back and a tear rolled down my cheek in fear. "Why?" I asked simply and quietly. My voice getting even more shaky. "Darling...your going to have to be more specific than that!" He raised his voice at the end. Making me absolutely terrified. "You know what I mean! All those years ago! Why did you do that to me! You ruined my life Daniel and I don't know how hurting people makes you feel good!" His hands gripped on the bars and looked at me with that devilish, evil smile of his. He was screaming now. "YOU WANNA KNOW WHY! BECAUSE YOU DESERVED IT!" That's when the guard came in. "Hey! Lower your voice!" He spoke sharply. "Regina...you don't deserve a happy ending. You tried to get rid of my happiness and this is just payback for what you did!" I honestly had no clue what he was talking about. "Me!" I yelled. Not as loudly as Daniel did though... "Your the one who's been beating me up! Emotionally and physically! What could I have possibly done to you that was just as bad as what you've been doing to me!" He chuckled sarcastically. "Dont you get it Regina! Your my happy ending! And you left me! So since you took away my happy ending...I took away yours!" I was crying an ocean now.

Flashback: Regina's POV
"Please Daniel! Just leave me alone!" We where having another argument because I wanted to end things with him. "You treat me like dirt Daniel! I'm done with you!" I tried to leave but he grabbed my arm. He was too strong for me and I couldnt pull away. "You know what Regina! Fine! But if you take my happy ending which is you! I take away yours!
I felt a sharp pain in my arm and realised he stabbed me with something...not a knife...something smaller. It was a needle. "What have you done!" I shouted. Everything was going blurry now. "You will never be happy Regina! You will never have a child!" He screamed at me. I ran and ran untill I got home. Then everything went black.
End of flashback
(Regina's POV Obviously ;)
I just ran out of the room that was closing in on me. I drove home crying. What was I gonna tell Robin? At least I knew why. It's an insane reason why...but at least I know why Daniel took away my ability to bare a child. I was feeling so many emotions. Sad, angry, disappointed.
I got home. Not wanting to go inside. After about five minutes of just crying in the driver's seat, I got out of the car and opened the front door to Robin's house and darted straight towards the bedroom once I made sure that Robin and Roland where in a different room. "Regina! Are you okay can I come in!" He spoke from the outside of the door. I wasn't even crying anymore. I was just mad. Mad at Daniel. Mad at the world. But mostly mad at myself. "For gods sake Robin I'm fine just leave me alone!" I reply sharply. Not wanting what I said to sound as harsh as it did. "I'm coming in! I dont know what's happening with you right now...so I want to help. Let me be there for you Regina!" He opens the door slowly to see me crawled up in the corner of the room in the floor. "What happened?" He spoke softly. But I was sick and tired of him babying me 24/7. "You know what! It's none of your business Robin." Maybe I was being a bit sassy, but this really was between me and Daniel. "You know what Regina! It is my business because I care about you and I hate to see you upset!" His voice grew louder. "Fine! They caught Daniel and I went to go see him! I had to ask him a question that's why I went! I needed to ask him why he made me incapable of baring a child! He gave me an answer! He said I didn't deserve a happy ending!" I ranted. Hoping Robin didn't catch most of it.

"What the hell where you thinking Regina!" Robin yelled at the top of his lungs. "Can you speak any louder I don't think China can quite hear you!" Regina yelled back at him. "I don't care! What you did was idiotic! He could have hurt you again!" He screams even louder mocking Regina. "Maybe I needed answers! Maybe I needed time away from you! Constantly treating me like a sick puppy!" She huffs and rolls her eyes. "Well I'm sorry for loving you and wanting to make sure your okay! But maybe I just shouldn't love you if you think it's so annoying!" He stepped closer to her. A tear rolled down her cheek and she ran. "Regina!" Robin regretted what he has said as soon as the words left his mouth. "Shit!" He yelled. Poor Roland. He was probably hearing all of this.
Regina just ran home since she walked here. She had no where else to go...her mother hated her, Robin was being an ass...Emma! She immediately thought. And thank god she thought of that place. She was too scared to go in her own home. And thank god she grabbed her purse while she was running out. She ran to her house and jumped into her car. Crying the whole drive. He really doesn't want to love me. It was all just a lie. Damn it Regina! You fell for it again you idiot! I slammed my hand on the top of the steering wheel as I thought. How could I have been so foolish.

I don't think I'll ever find someone who loves me.