Your My Home

Robin's POV
When we arrived the house was empty, I guess John knew what was going to happen so he stepped out. It makes sense, he's had hope for Regina and I this whole time we where fighting. He knew that it would be resolved eventually. Regina called me over so I walked to the couch and sat next to her. She had her legs crossed and was facing me. She gave me a faint smile that turned into a serious look. "What is it love?" I asked her, she sighed, "you know we have to talk about this right?" And I did know, but I was afraid, what if this conversation ended up in another fight? Well, after the one we just had, I know we can get through anything. "Of coarse. Look Regina," I grabbed her hand "what I said to you was so wrong. I love you more than anything in the world, and you deserve happiness, and I want to make sure that you get it. I'm sorry if I was treating you like you couldn't handle things on your own. Your an incredibly independent woman, and I love that about you. I just want to make sure that you are happy". And that is what I wanted to do. I do now know that I was babying her a bit, and I should have realized that.
"Thank you Robin, and your not even the one that caused this fight to happen, it was all my fault. I was hiding secrets from you and I'm not a good girlfriend for that. I should have told you the truth about why I'm infertile, and I should have told you that I wanted to talk to Daniel about it. I'm so sorry for that.  And I shouldn't have told you to treat me differently. I guess I'm just so used to being on my own, I'm not used to someone treating me so nice. I'm sorry Robin".
Everything makes sense now. We should have just talked this all out in the first place. It would have saved so much time instead of us being apart. "Will you forgive me?" She asks, "of coarse, I love you. Will you forgive me?" She nodded her head yes and turned to lean her head on my shoulder. "I love you, don't ever leave me" she whispers. "I wouldn't dream of it. I love you too."
We stayed in each other's arms like that. I took in her scent. Just like roses I thought.
:::::::::::::::::::::
"As much as I want to stay like this forever, I feel filthy" Regina chuckled as she turned her head towards mine. "Me too" we both laughed. "I'm gonna go have a shower" Regina stretched as she sat up from being in my embrace. "Okay, I'll start on dinner and then we can switch places." She nodded and pecked my lips before heading up the stairs. I just watched as she walked and thought...how could I possible be so lucky to have this woman in my life. Regina is so kind and caring, so beautiful and smart. How could I possibly deserve her.
After my short daydream, I got up and walked into the kitchen. I decided not to make anything fancy. Regina and I have told each other that we've been eating nothing but ice cream and junk for the past couple of days so I just made a garden salad.

Regina's POV
As I walked up the stairs I realized how lucky I was to have such an amazing man in my life. He treated me like a princess and I never thought this would happen to me.
I stepped in the shower letting the hot water pound gently on my back. This was probably the best shower had in a while, probably because I haven't in a while. I just started to think. My mind racing with thoughts. I had kind of forgotten about my job as an artist ever since Daniel happened. I decided to take a break for a bit so my stress levels would go down, this was recommended by my doctor and I have to admit, it was much needed. Lately I've been thinking about getting an actual job. Not just an artist. Definitely something to do with it, but I'm not really getting payed that much anymore for what I do and I can't afford a lot anymore.
I thought that an art school would be a lot of fun. If I make my own. I love children, and I love art, so I could just imagine how fun this job would be. I was getting a picture in my head now. It would be a summer camp, and have weekend classes. This way I would have all the week days off until the summer. To me, it was always about having fun and enjoying what you do for a living. Because, if your doing something that you don't love, then what's the point? Besides, I needed something to do know that I'm healing mentally and physically. Robin is going back to work as an art teacher in two days, so I'll  be really bored.
Robin has always painted for competitions and such, but he has always worked at a high school and teaches art there.
I lathered myself and washed my greasy hair. Once I was done I hopped out of the shower and changed into some yoga paints and one of robins T Shirts.
I walked down the stairs and Robin was waiting patiently on the couch and watching some TV. He looked up at me and gave a warm smile. "I made us some salad...I hope you enjoy while I have a shower myself" he said and stood up. "Thank you. Have a good shower" I pecked his lips before he walked up the stairs. I just decided to wait for him since it would be rude to eat without him. I changed the channel and just watched the news.
::::::::::::
About 15 minutes later Robin came down in some sweat pants and a t shirt. "Did you wait for me?" I nodded my head yes "it would be rude to start without you" he smiled as he held a hand out for me to get up from the couch. "Thank you mi'lady. You didn't have to do that". We both sat down at the dinning room table and dug in to our salads. "This is really good Robin" I stated with a mouth full of food. He chuckled at me, "thanks" he replied. "So, I was thinking, I'm not really making a lot of money as an artist right now." I decided to tell him my idea. I needed someone's opinion on my whole big idea. "Well, we all have our rough patches. I'm sure you'll get through it. Plus, you have been taking some time off because of what happened". He reminded me. Maybe he was right. But I'm gonna need something to do all day other than sitting in a room and doing nothing else other than painting. "True," I swallowed my food and continued "but, I was thinking of getting a job. I can't afford much right now Robin. I need to find a way to make money". He nodded his head in agreement. "I was thinking about starting my own business" I finished. He looked surprised. His eyes widened as he put down his utensils. "Regina, that's a lot of hard work, and if your saying you don't have a Hugh budget now, you will be certainly broke after investing in your own business" he told me. Did he think couldn't do it? Because it certainly seemed like it. But I have to remember, he's just trying to look out for me. And I'm not used to someone doing that. "Look, Robin I understand your concerns, but I what I really want was a small art school. For children, as a summer camp, and classes on the weekends. This way I'll be home on the week days other than the summer" I explained. He seemed to get it now and I think he was starting to like the idea himself. "Hmm, that would be cool. And I like the idea, but that's a lot of time, money and effort. Are you sure you want to do this?" He questioned me, and I think I do. I'm ready for this step in my life. I need a challenge. When I painted just for me and for the competitions I wasn't really getting anywhere in life. I need to challenge myself with my talent, and explore what I can do with it. I think this is a great idea. "I am. I really think this is a good idea. And thank you for supporting me Robin. I really appreciate it". He smiles at me once again. And I could never get sick of it. His smile is always so welcoming. And it makes me feel comfortable knowing that I have someone that cares that much about me. Robin did all of this just by giving me a simple smile. "Well, I love you. I'd support you through anything. And I think this is a great idea. We can start thinking and planning things out tomorrow if you'd like?" He took my hand from across the table, "I'd love to". I was so excited to start this project. I needed something new to strive for. I got up and cleared the dishes. Robin followed me in the kitchen, "I'll do the dishes love, you can go relax" he started to take the plates from me. "No, that's okay Robin, you made the salad so I can take this one. Plus, it's not very messy so I'll meet you in the living room in only two seconds." I could tell he didn't really know what to do. I know I told him that I didn't want to be coddled, so he was torn on weather to be gentleman and refuse, or just back off because of what I said. "Look, Robin," I took a few steps closer to him, "I got this one" I pecked his lips. "I just don't know when to help you anymore. You say that you need your space, and that your independent, and I know you are...but how am I supposed to be a gentleman if you want to do these things by yourself? It makes me feel like a spoiled brat" I smiled and leaned my forehead on his, still staring directly in his eyes. "Robin, don't you see, I feel the same way... When you take care of me, when you are constantly making sure that I'm happy, it makes me feel spoiled. Because I feel like I'm not treating you the same way. I realized, we need to do things as a couple, as one. If we're not doing things together, then we're not really being a real couple then are we?" He nodded his head yes, I hoped I explained the situation well. "Your right Regina, and we can take our time in our relationship, you know why?" he pecks my lips this time. "I love you. And I always will" And he was right, we needed to start slow, we're still learning how to be a couple, still learning about each other. "I love you too".
::::::::::::::::::
Robin's POV
We cleaned the dishes and sat down the couch. I turned on the TV, but I could tell that neither of us where paying attention to what was on the screen. "You know, I was thinking" I started, interrupting her thoughts, she looks up at me and smiles. "Well..." How do I put this into words? "I know we've only been together for almost five months but..." She sits up with a very worried and confused expression on her face. "Robin..." Her eyes widened in fear as she stood up from the couch. "No no no! I'm not asking you to marry me!" We both laughed as she flopped back down on the couch. "Regina," I grabbed her hand "I was wondering if you'd like to move in. Besides, you haven't been in your own home in so long since your afraid, and I can't blame you. So if your not going to go back, you may as well stay here, right?" I saw tears welling up in her eyes, she couldn't even say anything, she just nodded her head yes and hugged me. "I'm glad. Okay...When do you wanna start getting stuff from your house?" I was grinning like a kid in a candy shop. "As soon as possible! Oh Robin I'm so excited! Thank you so much!" I guess she was extremely happy because she just leaned in and kissed me. I could feel her smiling through the kiss. I honestly thought she would say no, that she wasn't ready. But I guess not. After a couple minutes of just kissing we finally both pull away breathless. "Looks like we got a lot to do tomorrow hm?" She nods her head against mine as we stare into each other's eyes. I swear, no matter what kind of day we're having, just a little thing like smiling at each other, or just looking at each other in the eyes, will make it so much better. Because Regina is my home. No matter where I am or what we're going through, as long as Regina is with me, I am home.