His turn

Robin's POV
I woke up to the light shining through the thin curtains in Regina's bedroom and hitting my face. But when I rolled over to see her she wasn't there. I quickly got up and went downstairs to check if she was okay. Once I got down there, I saw the sweetest sight I've ever seen. Regina and Roland where sitting on the couch playing with little toy cars, Regina would make little car noises and Roland would laugh. I stood at the door frame for at least a minute, untill Regina finally noticed. She walked over to me and leaned on the other side of the door frame. "Well look who's finally woken up" she said softly. "Well, that was the best sleep I've ever had" I said staring into those beautiful eyes. "I thought I was supposed to get Roland!" I continued. "Well if you haven't noticed it's 12:00 and he was supposed to be picked up by ten" she told me. I then looked at the clock and realised what time it was. "I didn't want to wake you" she continued. "You didn't have to do that..." I pecked her lips. "I wanted to" she replied. "What would you like for lunch?" She asked me. I wanted her to keep spending the with Roland. "How about I take you and Roland for lunch?" I suggested. "Sounds lovely" she smiled and looked at Roland. "Roland honey, we're gonna go out for lunch! Go put your shoes on!" She smile at him. "Okay Gina!" Roland said very excitedly.
:::::::::
Regina's POV
I was so happy to spend time with little Roland. He is truly the most adorable kid on the planet. We went out for lunch to a place called 'Mothers Pizza'. The food was very delicious! Roland had a kids cheese pizza, I had spaghetti and meatballs, and so did Robin. We laughed and talked. Roland told us stories about when he went to John's house, school, and other things. After Robin payed, we went to a park and Robin and I took turns at pushing Roland on the swing. But Roland would always say, "no daddy I want Gina to push!" He cried, I was so happy that he liked me, and I was happy I could be a mother figure to him. We soon left, it was around 4:00pm, so we played a bored game to pass time untill dinner. I just made a salad since we had a heavy lunch.

Robin's POV
I hadn't told her yet, I haven't figured out a way how to, but my parents wants to meet Regina. They are a lot nicer and understanding than Regina's mother, not to be rude or anything, but they keep there cool about my relationships, and don't fill me with questions on what happened. I know they'll like her (and who wouldn't), but Regina usually tends to tense up when meeting new people, especially when they know someone she cares about. I had to get Roland home soon so I just decided to tell her. "Regina love?" I called to her. She walked over to me with a smile on her face. Roland was in the other room playing with his toy cars again, we where in her kitchen. She nodded to me to continue. "My parents would like to meet you soon... They are very excited to see you" I said in a slower pace so she could take it in. Her smile turned into a fake one and took a breath out that looked like she didn't know she was holding. "Okay." She said and looked down..."when?" She asked."I was hoping around next week" I told her "is that okay...Regina I know your not very comfortable with this kind of thing...but bo offense, they are alot more understanding and kind than your mother." I trailed. "Trust me, no offense taken, and I'll be fine, no one can probably be worse than my mother....I'm just glad you told me now and not later...thank you." She said and kissed me, short but sweet, and with the same amount of passion as usual. "Your amazing you know that?" I said to her. "I know" she laughed. We hugged and Roland quickly came and squirmed between us wanting "up" to get in this little hug. I picked him up and Roland rested his head on my shoulder, while my arms where wrapped around Regina. We stayed like that for a while, untill Roland wanted down and it was time for us to leave. Roland hopped to the front door to put his shoes on, while Regina and I said our goodbyes. "Thank you for today Regina, and thank you for looking after him and giving him a mother figure." I said. "It's no problem. And I really like Roland, he's the cutest. Thank you for staying" she said back to me. She walked me to the front door and before we left, I said to her, "its my turn to introduce you to my parents anyway..." I said. I kissed her softly and Roland and I got in the car and left. I just have to tell my parents about meeting her.
::::::::::
It was set. Regina would be meeting my parents next weekend, and I couldnt wait. They would stay at my house and Regina and I would cook them dinner together while they spent time with Roland. My father's heart wasn't really set on me having another woman in my life after Marian, they really liked her and thought we'd be together forever. And I don't think he's gotten over the fact that she's gone yet. But I wasn't worried. Regina and them will get along great. The get in in two days from Orlando Florida. It was now Wednesday. We had a lot of cleaning to do. Regina was over all day today helping me clean, and putting a "ladies touch" on the place to make it look very organised. I hadn't realised it, but the art comp. Was this weekend too. "Love?" I called to her. "Yes?" She responded and walked over to me. "You know we have the competition this weekend right?" She didn't look surprised so I take it she knew. "Yep, I'm already done my painting" she stated plain as day. "Oh, well I guess I'll go finish mine...can I see yours?" I asked her. "Nope! Not untill the competition!" She said and pecked my lips. "Touché!" I responded. "Is there any way I could see it..." I continued as I put my hands around her waist and backed her against a wall. "Well....." She trailed "maybe there is something...but I think you've figured it out..." She said smirking. I didn't even reply...I crashed my lips on hers and slipped my tongue in. She moaned in response and tilted her head wanting more. Good thing Roland's at Johns house I thought. She jumped up and put her legs around me. I stared kissing her neck and we flopped on the couch. I pulled away. "How bout now?" I asked breathing heavily. "Fine, but you have to finish what you started." She breathed out. "I think I'm okay with that" I replied.