Friday

Regina's POV
I'm really nervous...but kind of excited to meet parents that are probably alot nicer than my mother. Robin and I where just about to pick up his parents from the airport. The house was clean, Roland was with us, I felt organised. I felt ready to meet these people. For once, I actually felt confident. We hopped in the car and I couldn't help but smile. Robin chuckled at me, "what is it love?" He asked me with a smile. "Nothing, I'm just happy" I smiled back at him. He pecked my lips and we where off. Half way through the drive Roland fell asleep, which was a very good thing since he'd be playing all night with his grandparents. We decided for the first night I'd make them my famous lasagna and just simple homemade chocolate chip cookies for dessert (those are mostly for Roland) the airport was about an hour away so I was busy looking up recipes and meal ideas for the nights to come. And before I knew it, we where there. I took a deep breath out, preparing myself. "It'll be alright love" he said giving my hand a reassuring squeeze. I smiled and nodded to him and we got out of the car. I opened the back seat door to get Roland. "Roland baby..." I whispered "its time to see grandma and grandpa!" I gently. As soon as he heard those names he shot up and started bouncing in his seat. "Let's go!" He exclaimed. I undid his safety seat and and he jumped out of the car. "Roland! Wait! Hold my hand!" Luckily Roland was very smart and ran back quickly grabbing my hand. Such an intelligent little boy. I heard Robin laugh at us. I turned and smirked at him. We all walked to his parents gate and waited for about 5min untill Robin pointed them out and waved to them. They waved back and Roland immediately let go of my hand and ran to them. I smiled at this touching moment. They walked over to us with Roland in Mr. Locksley arms they both hugged Robin and his mother looked over at me. "And you must be Regina!" She said excitedly and hugged me. It was short, which I liked so it didn't make me more nervous. "Hi Mrs. locksley" I said politely pulling away from her hug. "Oh please call me Alice!" She said smiling. "Oh, well its nice to meet you!" I smiled at her. She then introduced robin's father. "This is my husband Ed." She ushered him to me. He smiled and took my hand "Mr. Locksley will do!" He smiled, but I could tell he was actually glaring at me inside. "It's nice to meet you sir" I said.
Soon we where in the car and off. I sat in the back letting the two men sit in the front. "So, how did you two meet?" Alice asked cheerfully. Robin and I both chuckled. "Oh no!" Robin's father said. "Um, well, your son ran me over..." I started the story. They both laughed. "Well that's not how I thought you treat the ladies now is it?!" His mother added. I continued, "oh don't worry, he apologized very quickly and that day was not a great one. He somehow managed to quickly cheer me up, even though I had no clue who he was. That's how I knew he was special." I spoke. I could feel both of them smile. Even Mr. Locksley. "Thats lovely" his father said. I think I was growing on him quickly and I was glad.
We got to Robin's quickly and Roland went straight to the living room to play with his grandma. The man had their beers and I went to go cook. It was only four, but the food would take about an hour and a half and I didn't want to keep people waiting. Plus Roland always gets hungry early.

Robin's POV
My dad and I went in the other family room...the one with the TV so we could watch sports. "So, how have things been Rob?" Dad asked me. "Things have been great. Regina is amazing, and she's been an amazing mother figure for Roland." I said as I took a sip of my beer. "What does she do?" He asked another question. "She's a painter like I am. Alot more well known. We bonded over our love of art" I finished. I was proud to call Regina my girl friend. We have so many things in common. She talented, sweet, funny, caring. And so much more. "I can tell she's a very nice young woman." He stated. There where a few moments of silence. After I nodded yes in response. I could tell he was figuring out what to say so I just waited. He finally came up with what he was about to say. "Have you.....you know...." He trailed. I was very embarrassed. "DAD!" I quietly yelled. "What! I'm sorry! But you..." I cut him off. "Discussion over!" I laughed at how silly this was getting. I just needed to get out of that awkward space. "I'm gonna go see how Regina's doing" I said. "I'll go play with Roland" he replied. We both walked out of the room. I went into the kitchen to find Regina looking very stressed. She was cooking all sorts of things at once and I felt bad for not helping. She was chopping rapidly. I turned off a burner that one of the pans where on because I could tell it was about to burn. "Thanks!" She said breathing out still chopping. She was about to stop but she cut herself. "Shit!" She mumbled. "Regina!" I sighed. "Come here!" I led her to the bedroom while she was holding her finger. I sat her on the bed and went to go get a bandaid. When I got back she was crying. "Regina what's the matter!" I was worried. And I knew that this wasn't from the cut, she was much stronger than that. She whipped her tears away. "What if I'm not good enough for your parents! What if they don't like me!" She cried. "Hey, look at me!" I told her. There is no reason for them not to like you. And if they don't! That's bull!" I said after putting the bandaid around her finger. She rested her head on my shoulder and soon stopped crying. "You need to take a break. You and mother can talk, get to know each other. I'll keep prepping untill its time to put it all together." I said and she looked up at me. "I would put it together but I'd ruin it and it wouldn't be as good" I continued. We both laughed and headed downstairs after Regina touched up her makeup. We entered the living room to Roland playing with his grandparents. "Hey! Where were you guys! Is everything alright!" Alice said. "Yes everything is fine mum. Just had a little accident in the kitchen and had to patch it up!" I told them. Regina went to sit down and I went to the kitchen to continue cooking.

Regina's POV
I sat down on the couch and Roland climbed on my lap. "Are you okay Gina?" Roland asked looking at me with those caring sweet brown eyes. "Of coarse! Why don't you show me what you and grandma and grandpa are playing with!" I responded. "Okay!" He cheered and jumped off if me. He went over to his favourite toy cars and started to play. Alice got up and sat on the couch beside me. "You look like a wonderful mother" she complimented. "Thank you! I'm happy to be there for Roland. Such a sweet kid" I thanked her. "How are your parents Regina?" She asked. "Well, my father died in a car accident when I was six..." Before I could continue, she quickly apologized. "I'm so sorry dear! That's terrible!" She said and put her hand on my knee. 'That's alright. I've learned to deal with it. It was a long time ago." I told her. "And your mother?" She said wanting me to continue. I looked down not knowing what to say. "We're not really that close. I don't have alot of support and Robin helps alot with that. He supports me in everything I do. And I really appreciate it." I said. "Well, now you have us too!" She nodded to me. "Thank you" I said.
"Regina!" Robin called. "Coming!" I replied. "Gotta go cook! That you for the lovely conversation though!" I said to Alice as I started to get up. "No problem!" She said and I walked to the kitchen. I'm pretty sure Mr. Locksley had gone to the bathroom. "Hey! You all set!" I asked him. "Yep!" He responded and pecked my lips. He leaned against the counter, watching me put the lasagna together. I put it in the oven. "Alright. It'll be done in an hour. What should we do untill then?" I looked at him. "Hm, well its only an hour so we could just talk if that's okay with you?" He suggested. "Yep! That's fine!" I replied and we walked hand in hand back into the living room to find Ed and Alice arguing about something. We didn't want to interrupt so we went back into the kitchen letting them have their argument. "Well they look like their having fun!" Robin chuckled. "Yeah" I sighed. "You think it's about me?" I looked down. "Regina, we've talked about this. Plus its probably something about spending time with Roland." He held both of my hands giving me a reassuring smile. I smiled back and gave him a quick kiss and he leaned his forehead on mine. We stayed like that for a few minutes untill we felt like the arguing would've stopped. We walked into the living room once again, but this time they where all snuggled up on the couch watching "Finding Nemo." We didn't want to ruin the moment so we both went to the other side of the couch and snuggled up against each other, with Robin's arm around me and my head on his shoulder. I saw Alice give Mr. Locksley a smile, thinking that out moment was sweet. We continued to watch the movie which was about half over by the time Robin and I got there. Once it was over, Roland was still wide awake talking about how much he loved the movie and how he wanted to be some of the characters. We all laughed at him. "So Regina I hear you are an artist yourself?" Mr. Locksley asked me. "Yes,that's correct. Robin and I are actually both competing in the same competition this weekend. By the way did you finish yours?" I looked at Robin. "Yes actually, I think it's one of my best ones" he smirked at me being proud of himself. "Sounds great!" Alice continued. "I'd love to one of your paintings Regina!" She said. "Of coarse! I also promised Robin I'd show him so I'll go get it!" I stood up, recalling memories from two nights prior.

He ripped off my shirt and threw it on the floor. I did the same same with his. We both fell backwards in the bed and I moaned loud. We removed the rest of each others clothing. He started kissing everywhere. He flipped me over so he was on top and....

I was cut off from my train of thought when I got to my painting. I smirked at the thought and walked back to the living room showing everyone. "Regina! That's amazing!" Mr. Locksley complemented. "It truly is!" Continued Alice. Robin couldn't say anything, he stood up and said "wow" softly and pecked my lips and grabbed my hand to pull me to sit back down.

My painting was watercolour, it represented dreams. It was a mixture of light blue and grey swirling around each other, like a cloud of smoke, with one foggy red heart in the bottom left corner, large, and spread across most if that side of the canvas, but faded into the background with the other colours.
The timer went off, signaling that the food was ready, this was gonna be a weird dinner.

A/N~ The pic at the top is not exact but you get the idea! ;)