[01] "Vanilla Fire and Cat Litter."

Scott's POV

"I swear dude." I said to Stiles as we were inside the boys locker room. It was free period and we were about to practice Lacrosse.

"No way, Scott. There's no way she's a werewolf." Stiles defended. "I'm not saying she's a werewolf, but she's something. I smelled it when she hugged me earlier." I explained.

"Don't rub it in." Stiles said. "At least she hugged you." He said.

"C'mon dude. That hug wasn't anything. She was just thanking me." I told him. "You still have a chance."

"But what if she likes you? You saw how she hugged you." Stiles said. "Stiles, focus. That's not the point." I say.

"She's not supernatural. She's normal, I can tell. Take that from the person who's been human his whole life."

"So what do you think the smell was?"

"What smell?" Derek asked, appearing out of no where, causing me and Stiles to jump. "Geez Derek. Next time tell us before you make a super sneaky, sly wolf entrance." Stiles tells him.

"What smell?" He repeated. "And who?"  "The new girl. Kacey. She hugged me and I smelled something. I don't know what it was."

"She's a girl. Maybe it was her perfume or something. What did it smell like anyways?" Stiles asked.

"It smelled like vanilla and fire. Like if a vanilla bean was burning. But it also smells like cat litter."

"Okay, hold on a second. I know you didn't not just say that my future girlfriend smells like cat litter." Stiles said, offended.

"Vanilla, Fire and Cat litter?" Derek asked. I nodded. "Most supernatural creature try to hide their scent with Vanilla." He explained.

"So does that mean she's supernatural?" Stiles asked. "I don't know. I'll do some research. I'll see what I can find." He says.

"But for now, you guys watch out. Keep and eye out for anything suspicious. And most importantly, don't get on her bad side." And with that, Derek was gone.

"Aww, look at that. The big bad wolf is trying to make sure we don't get hurt." Stiles said.

"Yeah." I chuckled.

"Now about before. Don't ever say that my future girlfriend smells like cat litter."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kacey's POV

I sat on the bleachers durning my 2nd free period. Scott and Stiles had a free period too, so they were practicing Lacrosse. Isaac and another boy named Danny were practicing too. They're on the team.

I had my face in my book, going over some things I learned in Math today. Math was never my strongest subject. My strongest subject is lunch.

I could hear Scott and Stiles conversation, even though they were kind of whispering. I used my tiger senses.

"Stiles, stop daydreaming about her and focus." Scott said. Who was he daydreaming about? "I can't not daydreaming about her. She's so beautiful." Stiles said.

"Lydia's one of the most popular girls in school. She's not gonna date you, dude." Scott says. Lydia? Who's Lydia? Does Stiles like her? Of course he does. He just said she was beautiful and he's daydreaming about her.