[06] "I'M A VIRGIN!"

"Why are we here?" I asked Stiles as we both got out of his jeep.

He had driven to the community pool. And it was like 11 o'clock at night.

"Lydia called. She said she found something." He said, not really giving me much details. "Something like what?" I asked.

Stiles ignored my question and we kept walking to the pool. "Lydia?" Stiles called.

We saw Lydia standing by the pool, shocked. "Are you okay?" I asked my newly friend. "I'm okay, but that-over there—not okay." She says.

I looked in the direction to see a man sitting in the lifeguards chair with blood all around him and his neck cut.

"What the hell?" I asked. "She found a dead body and you made me come see it? You're a sick boy, Stilinski." I turned around, almost throwing up at the sight.

"Yeah, alright. I'm gonna call my dad." Stiles takes out his phone. "I already called 911." Lydia stated. "You called the police before you called me?" He asked.

"I'm supposed to call you first when I find a dead body?" She asks.

"YES!" Stiles yelled.

Stiles called Scott and and explained everything.

"It's like the freaking Shining over here. If two little twin girls come out of the woods and start asking me to play with them forever and ever, I'm not gonna be surprised." He explained.

"Can you get a little closer to make sure it was them?" Scott asked. "Make sure it was them? Scott who else is going around ripping throats out?"

"Just do it."

Stiles examined the guys body. There were lines on his neck, which means he was probably choked. Boyd and Cora wouldn't choke someone, would they? They would probably just rip him open.

He had a purity ring on his finger, which means he was a virgin. Maybe it was a sacrifice? Nah.

Soon, the sheriff and his deputies came. The ambulance picked up the body and put it in their truck.

The sheriff asked us a few question before giving us permission to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~
We took Lydia home and followed her up to her room, creepy I know. But I was just following Stiles.

After we left Lydia's house, Melissa called Stiles and told him to come to the hospital. She said it was urgent.

I didn't really want to come, but Stiles insisted on not leaving me alone, so he basically dragged me to the hospital.

"Hey." Stiles said to Melissa as we walked inside. "Hey." She said.  "And if you tell anyone that I showed you this, I swear I will kill you painfully and slowly." She says, grabbing Stiles arm and taking him down a hall.

I followed behind and we made it to a room. Melissa locked the door behind us.

She showed us the body of the guy that Lydia found at the pool.

"This mark shows that's he was strangled with something like a cord, rope." She explained.

"Wait a second, what kind of werewolf strangles someone? You know, that's not very werewolfy." Stiles says. "My thoughts exactly." She nodded.

"And then there's this." Melissa tilted the guys head to the side, revealing a hole.

"Wow, just when I though I've seen it all." I turned around, not wanting to look.

"Aw man what is that? Is that brain matter? Yeah, it's brain matter." Stiles says in disgust.

"See the indentation? He was hit in the back of the head. Hard enough to kill him. In fact, any one of these things could've killed him. Someone seriously wanted this poor kid dead." She explains.